- Address | Sira Road, NH-4, Maralenahalli, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572106
- Establishment | 2002 | Tumkur | Karnataka | India
- College Type | Private & Co-educational
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MBA
- Affiliated To | Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
- Approved By : AICTE | VTU | NAAC | Affiliated to Bangalore University
- Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology (SIET) is one of the Best Engineering Colleges of Karnataka, and is offering Various Technical Courses and Research … SIET is a traditional College, situated at Tumkur City which is One of the District Head Quarters of Karnataka which is only 70 km away from Bangalore.
Course Offered B.E/B.Tech
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
Center Of Excellence in
- Big Data, Analytics & Cloud.
- Image Processing.
- Ad-hoc wireless networks.
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
M.Tech Course Offered
- Mechanical Engineering -Design and Manufacturing
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Duration | 2 Years
- Eligibility : PGCET or GATE | Admission to M.Tech programmes shall be open to candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examinations with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of all the semesters of the degree examinations (45% for SC/ST candidates belonging to Karnataka). The candidate shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree as per the requirements and must have also taken at least one of the prescribed qualifying examinations as specified below.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.