- Address | B. H. Road, Near Dr. Sree Shivakumara Swamiji Circle, Ward No. 18, Ashok Nagar, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572102
- Established | 1984 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Affiliations | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | Bangalore
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | National Board of Accreditation (NBA) | AICTE.
- Admission Contact | 7411718005
Courses Offered |
- Diploma in Pharmacy | D. Pharm
- Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharm
- Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharm
- Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharm D
- Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate | Pharm D – PB
- Doctor of Philosophy | Ph.D – Pharamacologys
- The College is constantly seeking to upgrade the quality of its education and actively participates in research to remain on the cutting edge. Collaborations with foreign universities are also being planned with this objective. Plans are also afoot to establish pilot manufacturing and testing units to enable students to gain an even more hands-on education.
Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharm D
- The Union Ministry of Health and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) have introduced a six-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharma D) course. Pharm. D course is a Professional Pharmacy doctoral programme of six years duration after 10+2 (Science academic stream), which includes five years of academic study + one year of internship or residency.
- A pass in 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate)
- Pharm. D (PB) course is a Professional Pharmacy doctoral Programme. B.Pharm graduates shall be admitted as lateral entry candidate to the 4th Year of Pharm. D programme and the duration of course is three academic years (Two years of academic study + one year of internship or residency)
- A pass in B. Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Diploma in Pharmacy | D. Pharm
About the course:
- The course of study in Diploma in Pharmacy comprises of Part-I and Part-II. There shall be an examination in the first year on the subjects of Part-I and an examination in the second year comprising the Part-II subjects.
Duration of course:
- The course of academic training is of 2 years duration with minimum of 180 working days per year followed by a practical training not less than 500 hours covered in around 3 months. Curriculum:
Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharm
- A candidate who have passed two years of PUC examination conducted by Karnataka PU Board or an equivalent examination (10+2) of any other approved Board or University with minimum 40% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M. or P.C.B. (Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B.) or PCMB., P.C and P.C and Computer Science, P.C and electronics.
- In the case of student belonging to SC/ST/ Category-I/OBC, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks for the admission to B. Pharm course shall be not less than 35% P.U.C or its equivalent examination (PCB or PCM or PCMB) P.C and Computer Science, P.C and electronics.
Second Year B. Pharm (Lateral entry/Direct admission to second year)
- Final D. Pharm examination conducted by an authority approved by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in the first and the Final D. Pharm examinations.
Duration of the course
- The course of study for B. Pharm shall extend over a period of four academic years. The Curricula and syllabi for the course shall be prescribed from time to time by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore.
Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharm
- (M.Pharma) A post graduate course run by AACP and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The requirement for admission is a B.Pharm from any recognised university of India with a minimun of 55% marks (aggregate of 4 years).
- For SC/ST Category-I candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximun marks in the qualifying examinations.
- Further, Pharmacy teachers having recognised B.Pharma qualification and with minium of 5 years of teaching experience in an institution approved ay AICTE and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maxinum marks (Aggreate of 4 years).
- Pharmaceutics – 07 to 18
- Pharmacognosy – 07
- Pharmacology – 07
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management – 10
- Quality Assurance – 05
- Pharmaceutical chemistry – 18
- Pharmacy Practice -06
- The Application Form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of cash. Rs. 300/- or by post Rs. 350/- of a crossed D.D. drawn in favour of “The Principal, Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, B.H. Road, Tumkur -572 102″. Duly filled application forms should be submitted to the college office within the stipulated period.
- The following ORIGINAL documents are necessary during the time of admission.
- 10+2 (PUC) or D. Pharm or B. Pharm mark sheet (As applicable)
- 10thmark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last studied
- Migration certificate from the Board/University
- Character and conduct certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Three copies of passport size photograph
- College annual fee: A crossed D.D. drawn in favour of
- “The Principal, Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur” Payable at TUMKUR (KARNATAKA) from any Nationalized Bank.
- For admission the candidate himself / herself or accompanied by his / her parent / guardian should meet the principal directly in the collage office with the above said documents.
- Selected candidates can confirm their seats by depositing the prescribed college fee and original documents in the office.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top 25 Best Private Engineering Colleges In India
- Top Deemed University Engineering Colleges in India | Nirf Ranking
- op 20 Deemed University Medical Colleges in India By NIRF Ranking
- Top B.Tech College Bangalore | Ranking Of Deemed University
- Top 25 Deemed University India | Top Private Engineering College | Geunine Ranking
- Top Deemed Medical Colleges In Bangalore | Karnataka
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .