- Address | Chokkanahalli, Chikkajala, Bangalore North,(Near Chikkajala Police station on NH7 /International Airport Road) Bangalore 562157, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157.
- Courses Offered : B.E/B.Tech|M.E/M.Tech| B.Arch |MBA|MCA|BBA|BCA
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 33
- Established | 1997 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK & CET
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU | NBA | NAAC
- The Sri Revana Siddeshwara Institute of Technology | SRSIT or SRS Tech is a private engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. It was founded by Sri R. Krishnappa and is managed by the Revana Siddeshwara Edu Trust(R). A well-established, government-aided engineering college, SRSIT almost 10 km from Bangalore Airport. It starting with four engineering disciplines: Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering; the college offers other Masters courses in the same building. Initially only a Master of Business Administration (MBA) is being run.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Duration | 4 years (8 semesters)
- Eligibility | 2nd PUC/12th Std/equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with English as one of the languages and obtained 45%of marks inaggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/Electronics.In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka SC/ST and other backward classes( Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for eligibility will be 40% in aggregate in optional subjects in qualifying examination.
- Master of Business Administration | MBA
The MBA consists of eight permanent faculty members.
- Duration | 2 Years
- Pass in B.E. / B. Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant field of VTU or any other university / institution or any other examination recognized as equivalent. PGCET/eligible GATE score compulsory.
- A.M.I.E qualification in respective branches shall be equivalent to B.E/B. Tech courses of VTU for admission to M-Tech.Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities is a must in case of foreign degrees.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and category1, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%.
- Candidates with degree from distance mode of education are not eligible under any quota, i.e Govt / Management.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598