- Address | Pune, Maharashtra 411048.
- Establishment | 2008
- Course Offered | B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech
- Affiliated To | Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Approved By | AICTE | NAAC | NBA
Introduction | KJEI’s Trinity College of Engineering and Research was established June 2008 at the scenic foothills of Bopdev Ghat, Yewlewadi, Pisoli,Pune. The College is approved by AICTE & DTE,Govt of Maharashtra and is Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The College offers courses in Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical Engg, Computer Engg, Information Technology, Civil & Electrical Engg. The college boasts of quality state of art infrastructure with well planned,designed adequate class rooms and labs. The College is in the forefront to impart quality education & to ultimately be recognized as a premiere knowledge centre.
Courses offered | Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) degree
- Mechanical Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- Electrical Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Information Technology | Intake 60 Seats
- Computer Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- Civil Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
Duration | 4 Years
- Admission Process | Normally the admission to various classes are made in the month of July every Year.
- Eligibility | First Year ( FE ) As per norms prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
- Second Year ( SE ) | BTE recognised diploma in first class in the respective branch of Engineering.
- Forth Year ( BE ) | Diploma and AMIE in the respective branch of Engineering
- Transfers | Transfers /admissions are made at SE and TE levels, if vacancies exists.
- Procedure | Admission process as per rules of Government of Maharashtra
M.Tech | Post-Graduate Courses
- M.E. in Heat and Power
- ME – Design Engineering
- M.E. in Computer Engineering
- M.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- M.E. in Civil Engineering
- Intake | 18 Seats
- Duration | 2 Years
- Admission Process | Normally admissions to ME-Electrical Power System are made in the month of August every year.
- Eligibility | BE in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Procedure | Admission process as per Government of Maharashtra.
- Note : Preference will be given to GATE qualified students.
- Scholarship | Gate qualified students are eligible for scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per month after receipt of grant from AICTE, New Delhi.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D