- Address | 14th km, Raghuvanahalli, Kanakapura Main Road, NH 209, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062.
- Courses Offered : B.E/B.Tech|M.E/M.Tech
- Rankings In Karnataka : Rank 43
- Established | 2001 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Exam Required for Admission | COMEDK & CET
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU | NBA | NAAC
- YDIT – Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology College of Engineering was established in 2001, by a group of eminent academicians and administrators with an enterprising belief that continuous pursuit of knowledge is the sole path to success. YDIT learning experience is characterized by a systematic and disciplined methodology integrated with a team of dynamic faculty.
- Exposing the raw Engineers to the world of advanced technology Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology bangalore engineering colleges of engineering provides the right platform & ambience to inculcate professional traits and aspirations in the budding engineers thereby generating intellectual and balanced personalities The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to VTU ,Belagavi Institution offers B.E Programmes in various streams.
Under Graduate Courses B.E/B.Tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | For admission to B.E./B.Tech. Courses: The student should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC /12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained a minimum of 55% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A,2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 50% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination KCET(Karnataka Common Entrance Test)/An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank.
- Age & Nationality | Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2014. No relaxation of age will be allowed. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598