- Address | Door No. 112/113, Thanisandra Main Road, Beside Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra, R.K Hegde Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
- Establishment | 2015
- Yearly Intake | 80 Seats
- Approved By | Council Of Architecture | New Delhi
- Affiliated To | VTU Belgaum | Karnataka
- Approved by Govt. of Karnataka
- NATA Test Centre
- Course Offered | Bachelor In Architecture | B.Arch
- Duration | 5 Years
- Exam Required – NATA 2019 | Important Dates | New Rule | Click Here
- The campus houses studios and learning spaces, open work areas that encourage team-working, collaborative learning and idea sharing between disciplines and year groups. The exhibition space provides a prominent position to exhibit creative activity and the achievements.
- AAKAR’s mission is to inspire a diverse, socially and environmentally responsible,enlightened professional in design and architecture through a process of skill acquisition, critical thinking and value definition.
- AAKAR’s commitment to its students is in providing the best creative and stimulating environment of inquiry and collegiality to help them fulfill spatial justice.
Admissions to is through CET/ Comed-K / Management/ NRI
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – NATA / IIT JEE PART 2
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- (a) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;
- (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
Qualifying marks for NATA-2019 would be based on the following rules:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
- A Candidate will not qualify in NATA-2019 unless he/ she satisfy all three conditions mentioned above.
- Note: NATA-2019 score shall be valid only for admission in the academic session 2019-20. For More Details on NATA 2019
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.