- Address | No.12, Kogilu Rd, Behind Shri Annapurneshwari Temple, Prakruthi Nagar, Kogilu, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064.
- Establishment | 2003
- Recognized By | Indian Nursing Council.
- Recognized By | Karnataka State Nursing Council.
- Affiliated To | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore.
- Course Offered | Post Basic B.sc | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing
- Established in 2003 and is progressing steadily. The college is located in Kogilu Main Road, Yelahanka , Bengaluru with an exclusive Four storied building having all infrastructures that are required to prepare a competent nurse. The college is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and State Nursing Council,Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- The main aim of this institution is to maintain the standards to provide quality nursing education, inculcate the highest professional skills and to prepare students to work at the national and international level.
- Course | Post Basic B.sc
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | Candidates should have passed GNM age should not be more than 48 years.
- Post basic degree in nursing is a broad based education aimed to build upon the skills and competencies acquired at the diploma in nursing level. It is specifically directed to the upgrading of critical thinking skills, competencies and standards required for practice of professional nursing and midwifery as envisaged in national health policy.
- The programme is intended to enable the graduates to assume responsibilities as professional competent nurses and midwives at basic level in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the practice. They are also expected to assume the role of a teacher, supervisor, and manager in clinical/public health settings.
- Course | B.Sc Nursing
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Candidates should have passed PUC/12th Std/10+2 or equivalent with BIO-SCIENCE (P-C-B) & English with minimum 45% marks.
- The aim of the undergraduate nursing program is to: Prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor, and manger in a clinical public health setting.
- Course | M.Sc Nursing
- Duration | 2 year (4 semester)
- Eligibility | B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ post Basic B.sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks. One year of work experience after basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The goal of M.Sc.Nursing program is to prepare nurses who are able to function efficiently and effectively, as a member of health care team and who is qualified to meet the nursing needs of the people in the society. The nurse is competent to practice in the home, hospital outpatient clinic, work place, school and community. The program provides a basis for further development and continues learning of the graduate.
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- In Campus Medical/Hospital
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.