- Address | Brar Square, Near Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi, Delhi 110010
- Year of Establishment | 2008
- Affiliated University | Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after December 2012
- Fees Structure
- State Quota Fees | 9,00,000 P.A
- Management Quota Fees | 17,00,000 P.A
- Army College of Medical Sciences Delhi Cantt is a premier medical college in India, under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society. The College provides education to under-graduate medical students.
- ACMS is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi. The College is recognised by the Medical Council of India and has a capacity of one hundred under-graduate student admissions per year.
- ACMS came into existence in 2008 to address the requirement of providing quality under-graduate medical education to wards of serving and retired Indian Army personnel. The foundation stone of the College was laid on 28 Jan 2004 by Raksha Mantri Shri George Fernandes. It was inaugurated by Raksha Mantri Shri AK Antony on 05 Jan 2009.
- Since inception, ACMS students have been securing top positions in University Examinations, averaging ten Distinctions in every University Examination. They have made their mark in various inter-college academic, sports and cultural competitions.
- ACMS is accredited as an A Medical College. Admissions to the College are carried out by the University.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.