- Address | Padma Residential Area,, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Year of Establishment | 2011
- Recognized By | Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
- Course Offered | MBBS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Rajshahi University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Nearest Medical College from Indian Border Only 2.5 Hour by Bus from Indian Border Direct AC, Non Ac Bus Available from Kolkata, Benapole Border. Lowest Travel Cost.
- The permanent campus of Barind Medical College & Hospital is extended over an area of 2.8 Acres of land situated in the prestigious location of Rajshahi city having 137050 sq. feet of floor space and 10 storied of building adjacent to the hospital building as per the master plan. Academic building will have adequate facilities to teach the students with its spacious lecture halls, well equipped laboratories, sufficient number of tutorial roof for small groups, discussion room and a well built dissection hall, resourceful library with computer & internet facilities, students’ common room and cafeteria.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 115
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Number of students | 650
- Academic staff | 174
- Citizenship | Indian nationals | MBBS | NEET 2018 and International Candidates.
- Date of Birth | Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years .
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. he minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
Document Required At Time Of Admission
- All mark sheets, certificates & testimonials must be attested by their educational board, education ministry and the foreign ministry of their respective country.
- Students must be fill-up a prescribed form which is available in the embassy/high commission of Bangladesh in their own country.
- Equivalence certificate issued by the Director, Medical Education and DG Health of Bangladesh.
- You have to learn Bangla to communicate with the patient.
- Price of Form is taka 1000 (One thousand) & Online Charge 30 taka
- Medical Check-up by the college authority.
Foreign Student Admission Guideline
- Government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures of admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need take if you want to get admitted into Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC).
- If you have the passport of a country having diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top Medical College Maharastra | Top Medical College Pune | Top Ranked College Mumbai
- Medical College Chennai | Tamilnadu | Top Medical College Pondicherry
- Medical College Kathmandu | Medical Colleges Nepal | Nepal MBBS College Genuine Ranking
- List of medical colleges in Bangladesh | Top Medical Colleges in Dhaka | Private Medical College in Bangaladesh