For Direct Admission
Contact Us @ 7411718005
Top Medical College Private & Deemed in Nepal | Kathmandu
- Applications invited for Admission to MBBS in Kathmandu University, It’s Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal, Last date for Application September of every year (Tentative), NEET qualified students can get Direct Admission for 20% seats.
- MBBS in Nepal is the best opportunity for the Indian students. Nepal is nearby to India and has amicable relations with the nation. Since long time students are studying medicine in Nepal, mostly majority of students is more from the Northern part of the country. The best thing about Nepal medical colleges is that most of the faculty is from India. There are numerous professors who belong to India. If you are looking for direct admission for MBBS in Nepal without donation in best medical colleges within your set budget under Management/Indian/foreign/quota in medical colleges. Certainly you are at the right place. MBBS from Nepal is valid in India.
- Nepal is famous among Indian students majorly because the quality of education, competitive fee structure and less documentation are among the fewer reasons why for Indian students selecting this country for higher education. Contradictory to other countries, you do not require any visa to study in Nepal. Furthermore, the culture, food habits and lifestyle is matched to a great deal with that of India. All the medical colleges/universities are approved by the Medical Council of India. Even the syllabus curriculum is similar to the Indian counterparts. There is no such language barrier. Being English and Hindi as a communicative language spoken in Nepal, students will find easy to communicate with each other even with their patients at the time of their internship.
- Year of Establishment of Medical college
- Availability Number of MBBS Seats
- Availability of Post Graduate Courses | MD | MS | Diploma
- Availability Of Super Specialty Courses
- Availability Number Of Faculty
- Availability of LABS
- ∗∗ Infrastructure , Safety & Location
Private Colleges Ranked By College4u.in
Medical Colleges Comes Under Kathmandu University
- College of Medical Sciences | CMS Bharatpur | Nepal
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences | MCOMS Pokhara | Nepal
- Kathmandu University School Of Medical Sciences | KUSMS Dhulikhel | Nepal
- Kathmandu Medical College | KMC Kathmandu | Nepal
- Nepal Medical College | NMC Jorpati | Kathmandu | Nepal
- Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute Pvt. Ltd | DMCRI Butwal | Nepal
- Nepalgunj Medical College | NGMC Nepalgunj | Nepal
- Lumbini Medical College | LMC Palpa | Tansen | Nepal
- Birat Medical College Teaching Hospital | BMC Biratnagar | Nepal
- Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital | Biratnagar | Nepal
Documents Required for MBBS in Nepal
Candidates required following documents to get medical admission in Nepal-
- 10th & 12th Marksheet/Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Nationality certificate/Adhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Pass port
- NEET score card
- MCI approved medical colleges in Nepal, the Supreme Court have ruled is Kathmandu University, Tribhuvan University, Patan Academy of Health Sciences and B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences. All these universities have different medical colleges under them that provide MBBS courses to the students. Students are selected on the basis of the merit list. Scholarship Programs are also offered to the students.
MBBS in Nepal Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Minimum age 17 years
- The students must score minimum 50 % marks in their 0+2 examinations from a recognized board/university with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and compulsory English.
- Must be NEET-UG qualified.
- Valid Indian Passport and no Visa required.
- Valid MCI certificate.
Medical College affiliated To Tribhuvan University | T.U
- Applications invited for Admission to MBBS in Tribhuwan University, IOM, It’s Affiliated Medical Colleges in Nepal, Last date for Application in July – August every year (Tentative). Entrance Exam Date : in between August Last week to September 15th Every Year (Tentative). FORMS available on the concerned University Websites of Nepal .
- Institute of Medicine (IOM) | Maharajgunj | Kathmandu
- Universal Medical College (UCMS) | Bhairawaha
- National Medical College (NMC) | Birgunj
- Janaki Medical College (JMC) | Janakpur
- KIST Medical College (KISTMCTH) | Imadol | Lalitpur
- Chitwan Medical College (CMC) | Bharatpur | Chitwan
- Gandaki Medical College (GMCTHRC) | Lekhnath-2 | Pokhara
- Nepalese Army Institute of Health Sciences ( NAIHS) | Bhandarkhal | Kathmandu
Medical Colleges Not Affiliated To Either of Tribhuvan University or Kathamandu University
- B.P. Koirala Institute Of Health Sciences | BPKIHS | Ghopa | Dharan
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences | PAHS | Patan
- National Academy of Medical Sciences | NAMS | Mahaboudha | Kathamndu
Latest Update – Forms Available
- BPKIHS, Nepal MBBS Application form 2018 is available from 17th August to 17th Sept 2018. Click Here
- IOM (Tribhuvan University) MBBS Application from available – 17th August to 14th Sept, 2018. Click here to read notification or click here to Apply online
- Kathmandu University MBBS Application form for International students is available now. Last date to send application via Email is 4th Sept 2018. Click here to read notification & download KU MBBS application form
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 9620557598 | 7411718005
What is MBBS ?
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in many ways, e.g. MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS), are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
What is MD ?
- The Doctor of Medicine (Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “teacher of medicine,” abbreviated M.D.) is a terminal medical degree for practitioners of medicine. The meaning of the degree varies between different countries. In countries that follow the United States system, the M.D. denotes a first professional graduate degree awarded upon initial graduation from medical school.In countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom, the M.D. denotes a research doctorate, higher doctorate, honorary doctorate or advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. In those countries, the title of the equivalent first professional degree is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
What is MS ?
- The Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae) is an advanced qualification in surgery. Depending upon the degree, it may be abbreviated Ch.M., M.Ch., M.Chir. or M.S. At a typical medical school the program lasts between two and three years. The possession of a medical degree is a prerequisite. The Ch.M. can be awarded on both clinical and academic competency or on academic competency. The regulations may ask for surgical experience and a thesis topic that is not purely medical.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598