- Address | BGS International Residential School Campus, Nityanandha Nagar, K.Gollahalli Post,, Bengaluru South-560074, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560074
- Establishment | 2015
- Yearly Intake | 80 Seats
- Approved By | Council Of Architecture | New Delhi
- Affiliated To | VTU Belgaum | Karnataka
- Course Offered | Bachelor In Architecture | B.Arch
- Duration | 5 Years
- Exam Required – NATA 2019 | Important Dates | New Rule | Click Here
Admissions to BGSSAP is through CET/ Comed-K / Management/ NRI
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – NATA / IIT JEE PART 2
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- (a) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;
- (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
Qualifying marks for NATA-2019 would be based on the following rules:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
A Candidate will not qualify in NATA-2019 unless he/ she satisfy all three conditions mentioned above.
Note: NATA-2019 score shall be valid only for admission in the academic session 2019-20. For More Details on NATA 2019
- BGSSAP is the destination for students who wants to pursue, sharpen and develop their skills in sustainable design, or for students who would like to contribute to the creation of a sustainable built environment as a responsible and sensitive Global Citizen, the faculty team at BGSSAP is dedicated to reach such goals.
- BGSSAP with its dedicated faculty and noble management is destined to provide its students with an education that combines rigorous academic programs integrated with co-curricular activities such as workshops, guest lectures, sports, cultural, NASA and events for the overall development of a student. We seek to cultivate in each student of BGSSAP community the skill and passion to work sensibly, creatively, and commendably for the betterment of humankind.
- The institutional focus is dedicated towards the creation and maintenance of sustainable buildings and communities based on a GO GREEN concept. Sustainable Architecture could be defined as the creation of habitat for which only renewable resources are consumed throughout the process of design, construction and operation.
- In order to achieve this, the process for the B.Arch Degree (Intake of 80 from Aug 2015) is taught with an emphasis on traditional planning and design heritages from across India as well as current trends in sustainability and future practices, processes and materials, which give future architects and planners valuable skills to create a sustainable built environment.
- The subjects range from pre-design stages to designing, construction, post-construction, maintenance, operation and evaluation of buildings. We intend to provide hands-on experience through workshops, seminars, site-visits, faculty-led architectural study tours to destinations within India and abroad to provide a total educational perspective.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.