- Address | No 60, Uttarahalli Main Road, Uttarahalli Hobli, Bengaluru 560061 Track Location
- Year of Establishment | 2004 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Management | RSST Trust
- For Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | PB Nursing | B.Sc Nursing | M.Sc Nursing
- Affiliated With | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Approved by | INC (Indian Nursing Council) | KNC ( Karnataka Nursing Council )
- Bhagath College of Nursing was first established in the year 2004 under the affiliation of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. This college is flourishing since it was formed 13 years back. All the courses of this nursing institution have been approved by the Indian Nursing Council and Karnataka Nursing Council. The main motive of this college is to provide the education to develop students mentally and intellectually to be able to face the big world with confidence.
Major aims of Bhagath College of Nursing
- Provide best nursing education
- Prepare students according to the demand of health care society
- Give adequate training and practices to generate perfection in students
- Provide quality healthcare services
Course Offered In Bhagath College Of Nursing For 2020 Batch
- Admission opens for B.Sc. nursing in East Point College of Nursing. Fill the application to study B.Sc. nursing in East Point College of Nursing. The college is accepting all the candidates’ application now. This college is well-known for the quality education and skills that it provides in the field of nursing. Don’t get left out and get ready to be the part of the best nursing college in Bangalore.
- Course duration | 4 years
- Annual intake | 60 seats.
- Nationality | The candidates of Indian nationality / NRI/ and Foreign nationals can also apply.
- Age | Should have completed not less than 17 years of age as on 31st December 2013
- Qualification | Should possess educational qualification prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences viz., 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and a sound knowledge in English is a must
- Fitness | Physical & mental fitness is mandatory.
- Program Duration | 2 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
- Intake | 40 Seats
- Medical-Surgical Nursing – 8 seats
- Pediatric Nursing – 8 seats
- Community Health Nursing – 8 seats
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing – 8 seats
- Psychiatric Nursing – 8 seats
- Mode of Admission | Direct
- Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities available for Girls only.
- Passed in BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Certificate BSc Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55% aggregate marks. In respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST, the aggregate marks obtained be not less than 50% instead of 55% as above.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Age limit for General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST candidates is 50 years at the time of admission.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.