- Address | New Bldg., Survey No. 341 , Govt. Colony, Bandra – East , Mumbai – 400 051
- Year of Establishment | 1996 | Mumbai | India
- Approved By | AICTE| NAAC | NBA
|Name of the Course||Part Time / Full Time|
|PGDM General||Full Time||2 Years||180|
|PGDM Marketing||Full Time||2 Years||60|
|PGDM Retail||Full Time||2 Years||30|
- PGDM & PGDM-Marketing – ₹ 3,00,000/- p.a.*
- PGDM-Retail – ₹ 2,00,000/- p.a.*
- Library / Computer Laboratory deposit of ₹ 5,000/- (Refundable) to be paid separately by DD / PO.
- ₹ 500/- towards Alumni Association fees to be paid in second year.
- ₹ 500/- towards Convocation Fees to be paid in second year.
- Fees payable by Demand Draft / PO drawn in favour of “Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research”, payable at Mumbai.
|Posting of Application form on website||:||Wednesday, 08 / 03 / 2017|
|Last date of downloading Application Forms||:||Saturday, 20 / 05 / 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms||:||Saturday, 20 / 05 / 2017|
|GD / PI will start from 21st May 2017. No GD/ PI is scheduled for 23rd May 2017. Candidates are being informed individually through email.|
All those, who apply on the basis of CET-MAH-MBA/MMS (conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State), CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT (conducted by AICTE, New Delhi) Entrance Test score will be called for GD & PI. The Institute will conduct the GD & PI.The merit list and wait listed candidates’ list will be prepared on the basis of the following criteria:
- Entrance Test Scores scaled down to 100 marks : 100 marks
- Group Discussion : 30 marks
- Personal Interview : 30 marks
- Work experience: 10 marks
- Past Academic performance, Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities: 30 marks
- Total : 200 marks
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
In order to secure admission to the two-year full time course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.) or equivalent CGPA in any Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an ACT of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (10+2+3) or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Placements | there is huge placement partner for chetna so students get 100% placement in all courses of PGDM.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.