- Address | 53/1, Johnson Road, Dhaka 1100, Bangladesh
- Year of Establishment | 1994
- Recognized By | Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
- Course Offered | MBBS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Dhaka University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Dhaka National Medical College is an educational institution in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was founded in 1925 as the Dhaka National Medical Institute which was then situated near Bahadur Shah Park.
- The Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital is the designated teaching hospital of the college. It has a 650 bedded multidisciplinary hospital complex adjacent to the academic building.
- Following the 1972 independence of Bangladesh, the educational function of the Dhaka National Medical Institute became moribund, although the associated hospital remained active. A medical college capability was restored with the creation of the Dhaka National Medical College.
- It was inaugurated on 15 October 1994 and was opened to its first students.It has a 650 bedded multidisciplinary hospital complex adjacent to the academic building.The college offers a five-year course of study, approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), leading to a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from Dhaka University. After passing the final professional examination, there is a compulsory one-year internship.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 115
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Number of students | 650
- Academic staff | 174
- Citizenship | Indian nationals | MBBS | NEET 2018 and International Candidates.
- Date of Birth | Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years .
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. he minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
Document Required At Time Of Admission
- All mark sheets, certificates & testimonials must be attested by their educational board, education ministry and the foreign ministry of their respective country.
- Students must be fill-up a prescribed form which is available in the embassy/high commission of Bangladesh in their own country.
- Equivalence certificate issued by the Director, Medical Education and DG Health of Bangladesh.
- You have to learn Bangla to communicate with the patient.
- Price of Form is taka 1000 (One thousand) & Online Charge 30 taka
- Medical Check-up by the college authority
Admission Fees For Foreign Students
- Admission fee US$ 30,000
- Tuition fee: First month to until passing the course US$ 300 (per month)
Foreign Student Admission Guideline
- Government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures of admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need take if you want to get admitted into Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC).
- If you have the passport of a country having diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top Medical College Maharastra | Top Medical College Pune | Top Ranked College Mumbai
- Medical College Chennai | Tamilnadu | Top Medical College Pondicherry
- Medical College Kathmandu | Medical Colleges Nepal | Nepal MBBS College Genuine Ranking
- List of medical colleges in Bangladesh | Top Medical Colleges in Dhaka | Private Medical College in Bangaladesh