- Address | Siddapur-Sirsi Road, Uttara Kannada, Siddapur, Karnataka. Location
- Year of Establishment | 1998 | Bidar | Karnataka
- Course Offered | BAMS
- Direct Admission Contact | 7707055155 | 7411718005
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Approved By | Ministry of Ayush | Central Council Of Indian Medicine
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private
- Dhanwantari Ayurveda College Hospital and Research Center , Siddhapur established in the year 1998 with an intention of imparting the knowledge of the Science of Ayurveda and to cater the health care needs of the people.
- The college which began with a batch of 3 Students is now a full-fledged Ayurveda institute that provide education to 100 students in every batch. DACH provides post-graduation in two branches that is Panchakarma and Kayachikitsa with 6 students in each batch.
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Intake Capacity BAMS | 100
- Duration : 5 1/2 years
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility : A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit : Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure : Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college
Contact | 7019582681 | 9620557598
Eligibility for Admission
- 12th Standard with Science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education boards provided the candidate passes the examination with 50 % aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Foreign Students any other equivalent qualification to be approved by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) will be allowed.
- Admission Process | Institute offers Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.). course is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Department of Ayush it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences govt of Karnataka.
Procedure for Admission
- The Registration Fee paid will not be refunded. The filling of the Application with the Registration Fee is no guarantee for admission which will be decided purely on merit by the Selection Committee.
- The merit will be assessed by totaling the marks obtained by candidates in the subject concerned in the undergraduate level.
Candidates seeking admission should have attained the age of 17 years on the date of admission. Documents required for Admission originals and set of attested copies of:
a) S. S. L. C. Marks Card.
b) P U. C. ( 10+2) Marks card.
c) Transfer Certificate
d) Migration Certificate (out of state applicants)
e) Eligibility Certificate (out of State and student taking admission on B. Sc., Basis)
f) Medical Fitness Certificate (obtained from Govt. Hospital)
g) Color Photograph: Passport Size -08. With Border Stamp Size -08
h) Copy of Neet Marks Card
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .