- Year of Establishment | 1974 | Jaipur | Rajasthan
- Address | Gohana Road, Brahmanwas, Rohtak, Haryana 126101
- Affiliated University | Central/State Govt. and affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak.
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- Status Of Recognition | College granted N.O.C. from Govt. Central/State Govt. and affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak. Ayurved University for session 2014-15, LOP is under process for 100 Seats intake capacity.
- Gaur Brahman Ayurvedic College was established in 1974 by Gaur Brahman Vidya Pracharini Sabha (Regd.) headed by Late Sh. Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma, the first chief Minister of Haryana. The institution is recognized by the Central/State Govt. and affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak.
- It offers the undergraduate course in Ayurveda (BAMS) in various streames like Maulik Siddhant(Basic Principles),Shareer Rachana (Anatomy),Shareer Kriya (Physiology),Dravya Guna (Pharmacognosy),Ras Shastra (Pharmacy),Rog & Vikriti Vigyan (Pathology),Swasth Vrita (Hygiene & Yoga),Agad Tantra (Toxicology),Prasuti-Stri Roga (Gynaecology & Obstetrics),Kaumar Bhritya/Bala Roga (Pediatrics),Kaya Chikitsa (General Medicine),Shalya Tantra (Surgery),Shalakya Tantra (Eye & ENT),Panchakarma (Penta Bio-Purification Measures).
- Gaur Brahman Aryurvedic College & Hospital is situated in Vill. Brahmanwas (Rohtak) at NH-71A Rohtak Gohana Road at the 10 miles Stone on 13 acre land.
- To fulfil the statutory requirements and for effective and efficient Management of educational and Non-educational Institution/Organizations the society formed Gaur Brahman Vidhya Pracharni Sabha. At present it is headed by an eminent qualified, social worker Pt. Ram Karan, Advocate who was elected by the life members of the sabha.
Started in 1974 and is the most popular Ayurvedic College in the area Thousands doctors have Graduated from this college and are serving the mankind in various capacity in different parts of the country. The institution has highly qualified staff of different specialization and well equipped department. The result of the college remains excellent in the University. The institution is recognized by the Central/State Govt. and affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak. The admission capacity of the institution in 70 students per year in BAMS Course through entrance test.
Admission Procedure | Admission to the first year class of Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Degree course shall be open to a person who has cleared the entrance test conducted by the competent authority and has fulfilled the following eligibility conditions:
- He/She will attain the age of 17 years or more.
- The Candidate must have:
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (12th Class) of the Board of school Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 33% marks in each subject i.e. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany-Zoology) in the theory and practical separately and 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects and pass in Sanskrit as an elective/core subject of at least 100 marks.
Ayurvedacharya | Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – B.A.M.S.
- Intake Capacity | UG Course – B.A.M.S. Course 100 Seats.
- Duration of Course | The courses of studies to the BAMS shall be 4 and half academic years + 1 year compulsory internship.
- Eligibility and Criteria for admission | The minimum qualification of these course is 10+2 or its equivalent with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from the recognized board/University. Students must have passed with individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students) 100 seats admission will be permitted by CCIM, New Delhi out of these seats 85 seats be filled by the Government of Rajasthan & 15 seats filled by Management.
- Detail Of Admitted Students | Session 2014-15 – Admission made through allotment of student through councilling by Rajasthan University Of Ayurveda,Jodhpur. 15% Management seats.
Fee Structure | As per the State Fee Committee Medical Education, Haryana the B.A.M.S Course fee is Rs. 66,000/- including Development charges per student per annum. The University charges, Hostel charges and Local Transportation charges will be extra as applicable.
- The Bachelors of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is a 5½ years course divided into three Professionals, each Professionals of one & half years each and 1 year compulsory rotatory internship (8 months in Ayurvedic Hospital and 4 months in any Govt. Civil Hospital).
- Department of Maulik Siddhant (Basic Principles)
- Department of Shareer Rachana (Anatomy)
- Department of Shareer Kriya (Physiology)
- Department of Dravya Guna (Pharmacognosy)
- Department of Ras Shastra (Pharmacy)
- Department of Rog & Vikriti Vigyan (Pathology)
- Department of Swasth Vrita (Hygiene & Yoga)
- Department of Agad Tantra (Toxicology)
- Department of Prasuti-Stri Roga (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)
- Department of Kaumar Bhritya/Bala Roga (Pediatrics)
- Department of Kaya Chikitsa (General Medicine)
- Department of Shalya Tantra (Surgery)
- Department of Shalakya Tantra (Eye & ENT)
- Department of Panchakarma (Penta Bio-Purification Measures)
Placements | The institute feels pride in stating that 100% placement has been made in the public and private sectors of the Republic of India.
As the scope of Ayurveda is increasing day by day, many new career opportunities are available for the Ayurvedic graduates in India and abroad. Students can work in public sector as Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Research Officers, Resident doctors etc. Now a days scope for the Ayurvedic physician is also increasing in the private sector.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .