- Address | Opp. D.R.M. Office, Nr. Chamunda Bridge, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380025
- Year of Establishment | 2011 | Dated 30/06/2011
- Affiliated University | Gujarat University
- Approved By | Government of Gujarat
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized | Recognized when degree granted on or after January,2016
- Fees Structure
- State Quota Fees | 9,00,000 P.A
- Management Quota Fees | 17,00,000 P.A
- Gujarat cancer society was founded in 1961 and since then it has been providing care to the patient suffering from cancer at M.P.Shah Cancer Hospital, Civil Hospital Compound, Ahmedabad and Community Oncology Centre (COC), Vasna. Till date, lacs of patients have been diagnosed and treated.
- In appreciation of the work undertaken by GCS, the Government of Gujarat has given us the responsibility to develop a new medical college under Public Private Partnership. The Government of Gujarat has given 25 acres of land at the New Swadeshi Mill Compound, Naroda Road, Asarwa, Ahmedabad. In year 2009, GCS has established GCS Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, with state-of-the art infrastructure and facilities.
- Following permission from MCI to start M.B.B.S. course in 2011, 150 medical students were enrolled for the same. Subsequently, on processing renewal permission, another batch of 150 medical students was enrolled in the year 2012.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.