- Address | # 41/ E, Lalithadripura Road, Mysuru, Karnataka 570028 Location
- Year of Establishment | 1996 | Mysore | Karnataka
- Course Offered | BAMS
- Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Approved By | Ministry of Ayush | Central Council Of Indian Medicine
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private
- MD MS Admission Application Link 2021
Affiliation & Approval
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- All courses are approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (Apex body), Delhi
- Recognized by the Government of Karnataka
- Approved by Government of India
- JSS Ayurveda Medical College has been one of the best Ayurveda colleges in the country providing excellent, academic delivery, research and infrastructure to its students.
- At JSS Ayurveda Medical College, College not only offer Ayurveda Education, but also provide research (innovative and globally accepted programs) and other activities and programs which creates more significant opportunities for all-round development; 100% audio visualised and clinical case-based learning is unique at JSS Ayurveda Medical College.
- JSS Ayurveda Medical College transforms its students into future Ayurveda doctors to further serve the community health care.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery | BAMS
- Intake Capacity BAMS | 100
- Duration : 5 1/2 years
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility : A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit : Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure : Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Eligibility for BAMS Admission
- 12th Standard with Science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education boards provided the candidate passes the examination with 50 % aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Foreign Students any other equivalent qualification to be approved by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) will be allowed.
- Admission Process | Institute offers Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.). course is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Department of Ayush it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences govt of Karnataka.
Procedure for Admission
- The Registration Fee paid will not be refunded. The filling of the Application with the Registration Fee is no guarantee for admission which will be decided purely on merit by the Selection Committee.
- The merit will be assessed by totaling the marks obtained by candidates in the subject concerned in the undergraduate level.
Post Graduate MD MS Ayurveda
- MD/MS Sanctioned Intake | 13
- Duration – 3 years
- Intake per year – 04
- Admission starts in August
- Rasashastra 04 seats
- Panchakarma 05 seats
- Dravyaguna 04 seats
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .