- Address | #33/2 Thirumenahalli, Hegde Nagar Main Road,, Jakkur Post, Yelahanka Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
- Establishment | 2004
- Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Karnataka State Nursing Council, Karnataka
- Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated To | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Karnataka State Diploma and Education Board, Bangalore
- Course Offered | Basic B.Sc. Nursing | Post Basic B.Sc. nursing | M. Sc. in Nursing
- welcome all the career concerned potential youth to the dynamic & vibrant academic world of Karnataka group of Institutions to experience the environment that emphasizes on interaction, innovation & interdisciplinary approach to education. The opportunities are wide open to those interested in pursuing quality education in an academically oriented as well as aesthetically ambient premises. We help to develop skills knowledge & attitudes that are essential for successful living
Course Offered In Karnataka College Of Nursing
- P.C. B.Sc
- Diploma Course | GNM
- Graduate Course | B.SC
- Post Graduate Course | M.SC
- Duration | 2 years.
- Eligibility | After GNM Course.Diploma with or without experience
Diploma Course | GNM
- The institute prepares students for the ‘A’ grade professionals in Nursing and Midwifery conducted by Karnataka State GNM Examination board under the auspices of the Director of Medical Education and Government of Karnataka, it is approved by INC New Delhi.
- Eligibility | Male/Female candidates between the age of 17 to 35 years are Eligible
- Duration | Three & Half academic years | 3 1/2 Years
- Commencement of Course | August
Graduate Course | B.SC
- The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sceince and Approved by the INC, New Delhi. The college develops in students of Basic B.Sc (Nursing) an aptitude for nursing to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to give Comprehensing nursing care to patients for all types of illness following objectives of study.
- Eligibility | 10+2 with 50% marks in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology – Botony/Zoology). If belonging to a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe, should have obtained not less than 40% of the total marks in science subjects, completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete this age on or before 31st December of the years of admission.
- Duration | Four academic years.
- Commencement of Course | September
Post Graduate Course | M.SC
- M.Sc. Nursing course has started from 2008-2009 onwards with all specialties. Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Apporoved by Govt. of Karnataka and Indian Nursing Council. College have the following specialties :
- Medical surgical Nursing
- Community health Nursing
- Gynecology & obstetric Nursing
- Child health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Duration | 2 Years
- Passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sceience, Karnataka (RGHUS), or any other university accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nurisng (Basic), in a hospital or in Nursing educational institution or in community health setting. For candidates with Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing degree no such experience in needed after graduation.
- The aggregated marks obtained be not less than 50%.
- Duration | Two academic years.
- Commencement of Course | May
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- In Campus Medical/Hospital
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.