- Year of Establishment | 2012 | Jaipur | Rajasthan
- Address | NH-11, Sikar Road, Chomu, Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Affiliated University | Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rjasthan
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- Status Of Recognition | College granted N.O.C. from Govt. Of Rajasthan, affiliated to Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rjasthan Ayurved University for session 2014-15, letter of intent has been granted by Govt. Of India on 12-05-2014 and LOP is under process for 100 Seats intake capacity.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Medical College, Chomu, Jaipur (Raj.) is the premier, Unique college in the field of ancient historic ayurveda medicine. This college of ayurveda is founded by the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule vidyapeeth Society, Chomu. This is registered under society Act 1958 in 1994 in state of Rajasthan. This society has been running a group of educational institution in the field of medical health for last twenty years. The main objective of the society is to promote quality higher education in the field of nursing, physiotherapy, medical education, veterinary and ayurveda science & engineering. Now this society is expending in size and standards most conventional education sector in region. The motto of the society is that the spreading extending it is education at higher and standard level up to the national and international level.
- Now the society has established the ayurveda medical college to impart the education and training in ayurveda medicines at the level of degree (B.A.M.S.) and post graduation, research. Therefore the society has buildup the building of the ayurveda college and hospital at the standard and norms of central council of Indian medicine (CCIM) New Delhi which is being running under the guidance of ayush (Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Sidha, Homoeopathy) department govern by ministry of health and family welfare Government of India, New Delhi.
- he Ayurveda college has been established as per CCIM norms & the 1st batch of college was started from session 2014-15.This college of Ayurveda holds NOC and essential certificate from the government of Rajasthan. There by fulfilling primary condition for the central council of Indian Medicine. The college of Ayurveda granted letter of LOI & LOP for 100 seats admission capacity of students in BAMS (Bachlor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery) degree. & the college affiliated with The University of Rajasthan Ayurveda, Jodhpur & the degree to students will be awarded by this university.
Ayurvedacharya | Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – B.A.M.S.
- Intake Capacity | UG Course – B.A.M.S. Course 100 Seats.
- Duration of Course | The courses of studies to the BAMS shall be 4 and half academic years + 1 year compulsory internship.
- Eligibility and Criteria for admission | The minimum qualification of these course is 10+2 or its equivalent with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from the recognized board/University. Students must have passed with individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students) 100 seats admission will be permitted by CCIM, New Delhi out of these seats 85 seats be filled by the Government of Rajasthan & 15 seats filled by Management.
- Detail Of Admitted Students | Session 2014-15 – Admission made through allotment of student through councilling by Rajasthan University Of Ayurveda,Jodhpur. 15% Management seats.
Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ayurveda Medical College has own huge sized 125 bedded hospital with all facility for Outdoor & Indoor patients and the disease of patients are treated by the Ayurveda expert/clinician on the basis of tridoshas theory of ayurveda which is most effective treatment of the body health and mental health to keep the fit of personal health of healthy person and cure the disease of diseased persons.
MJF Hospital has multispeciality facility, two operation theater, Intensive care unite, Neonatal intensive care unite. An emergency ward to combat the traumatic and emergency treatment of patients . the MJF Hospital have several modern surgeon, consultants., physician, specialist and well equipped 320ma digital X-ray machine, high sophisticated pathological laboratories for quick relief of the patient. The hospital has ambulance facility for carry the emergency patients. The Ayurveda College Hospital has following wards with supply oxygen at every bed & other facility of patient care.
OPD, IPD & Emergency services in following Departments are provided.
Kaya-Chikitsa (General Medicine)
Shalya (General Surgery)
Shalakya (EYE & ENT)
Prasuti & Stri Roga (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
Panchkarma (Snehan, Swedan, Vaman, Virechan, Vasti)
Bala Roga (Pediatrics)
Yoga & Swasthvrit
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .