Top MBA Entrance Exam In India For Year 2019 – 20
|CAT 2019||August 2019.|
25th November 2019.
|XAT 2019||August 20, 2019|
January 6, 2019
|August 28, 2018 (Tuesday)|
December 15 , 2019 (Sunday)
|8th December 2019|
10th February 2020
|July 01, 2019 to December 12, 2019|
21st & 22nd December 2019
|CMAT||October to December 2019|
January 28 2020.
|Christ University||Dec 08 ,2019|
January 15 2020
|Third week of January to Third week of February|
15 May 2020
KMAT Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
|First week of June to Last week of July|
First week of August
Common Admission Test | CAT 2018 – 19
- CAT 2019/2020 Exam Date has been announced now. Common Admission Test (CAT) is the national level entrance test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to postgraduate management courses. CAT exam is managed by the IIMs on the rotation basis. This year, it will be organized by IIM, Calcutta. Candidates wishing to pursue MBA programme from IIMs or top colleges of the country can apply for this test. Here, we are providing complete information about CAT 2018/2019 Exam Dates.
|Notification Release Date||29th July 2018|
|CAT Registration Starts From||8th August 2018|
|Closing date of online application form||26th September 2018|
|Image Correction Window Starts||27th – 30th September 2018|
|Admit Card Availability Date||24th October 2018|
|Exam Date||25th November 2018|
|Answer Key & Question Paper Release||1st week of December 2018|
|Last date for objection||2nd week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2019|
Pre Examination Schedule
- The advertisement of CAT exam has been released on 29th July, 2018. CAT 2018 Registration has been started from 8th August 2018. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. The last date of registration will be on 26th September 2018.
- Candidates can make correction in images from 27th September to 30th September 2018. CAT Admit card is available from the 24th October 2018. The online test of CAT will be conducted on 25th November 2018.
- After the announcement of the result, candidates will go to the desired institution & get admission. Each Institution has its own admission & selection procedure. CAT Selection Process is done on the basis of scores, cut off & eligibility criteria. Candidates have to qualify the Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD) and Written Ability Test (WAT) round to get admission into respective college.
CAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their admit card on 24th October 2018. For some more information, candidates can check this section.
- The CAT 2019 admit card has been issued through online mode only.
- Candidates can get the CAT hall ticket only after by entering their USER ID & Password.
- There is no offline mode to get the admit card.
- On the day of the exam, candidates should bring a valid admit card along with one photo ID proof.
CAT Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates, check this section to know complete details about CAT exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be digital or Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Session: The examination will be held in two sessions.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Type of Questions: In the examination, objective & subjective type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, three marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: The will be no negative marks for subjective type questions, For MCQs type question, one mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Sections||Subjects||Time Allotted||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||60 minutes||34||102|
|Section II||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||60 minutes||32||96|
|Section III||Quantitative Ability||60 minutes||34||102|
CAT Cut Off 2019
The admission to management programme will be based on CAT 2019 Cut Off marks. Check here cut off releasing date, mode, previous year cut off etc.
- The cut off will be released after a few days of examination through online mode in the last week of November 2018.
- The cut off will be announced as per the categories, sections & IIMs.
- Check last year cut off marks below:
Xavier Aptitude Test | XAT 2018 – 19
- Get details about the XAT 2019 exam, paper pattern, XAT 2019 registration, colleges, etc. Also have a look at XAT past papers to score beyond the cutoff and improve your XAT scores.
- The Xavier Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) as an entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.
- A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and awaiting results can also apply
Test Duration & Pattern XAT 2019
XAT 2019 dates
- XAT 2019 will be held in the month of January 2019 like all other years. Applications will start from August and continue till November. Keep watching this space for more updates from us.
|Commencement of application||20th August 2018|
|Last Date for XAT Registration||30th November 2018|
|Last Date for XAT Registration(with late fee)||07th December 2018|
|Downloading of admit cards||20th December 2018|
|Date of Exam||6th January 2019|
|Test Timings||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test | SNAP Entrance Test 2019
- SNAP Test is a national-level management entrance test, conducted by Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU). The registrations for SNAP 2018 test are underway, and the last date to register for the exam is November 26, 2018. The application forms must be filled and submitted before the deadline to avoid rejection.
- SNAP 2018 will be conducted on December 16, 2018 in an online mode in 92 cities all over India. Every year around 50K-60K students appear for SNAP exam. Candidates are advised to go through SNAP 2018 important dates to avoid missing out on any important event. SNAP test scores are valid for admission to 15 institutes under SIU. The scores are also valid for admission to various other MBA or equivalent courses.
- The exam will be held for two hours (from 2 pm to 4 pm) and the questions asked in SNAP test will be objective in nature. The exam paper will carry 130 questions divided into 4 sections. There is no sectional cut-off in SNAP exam.
|Registration commences on|
August 28, 2018 (Tuesday)
|Registration Closes on|
November 26, 2018 (Monday)
|Payment Closes on|
November 26, 2018 (Monday)
|Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)|
December 01, 2018 (Saturday)
|SNAP Online Test 2018|
|Announcement of Result|
2nd week of January 2019
|Selection Process Dates||February First Week|
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
- SNAP 2018 exam pattern has been overhauled. Symbiosis International University (SIU) has brought about number of major changes in SNAP 2018 exam structure and to a large extent SNAP has moved on the lines of CAT exam. With effect from 2018, SNAP will not only consists of Objective Type MCQ questions but will also have Non MCQs. Some of the important changes introduced in SNAP 2018 testing pattern are as below:
Changed Components for SNAP 2018
SNAP 2018 Pattern
Sectional Composition of Questions in SNAP 2018
English-35; QA & DI-35; Reasoning-35; Current Affairs-25
Normal Questions (MCQ Type)
Special Questions (Non-MCQ Type)
Scoring Pattern (Normal Questions)
+1 Mark for Each Correct Answer of Normal Questions (110 MCQs)
Scoring Pattern (Special Questions)
+2 Marks for Each Correct Answer of Special Questions (20 Non MCQs)
-0.25 Mark for each wrong answer of Normal Question
-0.50 Mark for each wrong answer of Special Question
Choice of Answer Options (Normal Questions)
4 for Normal Questions only
Choice of Answer Options (Special Questions)
No Choice. Must Write the answer in the given space on computer screen using virtual key board
Number of SNAP 2018 Test Cities
SNAP 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern & Question Paper Mode
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
Online Computer Based Test
Total Maximum Marks
Number of Sections
Number of attempts in a year
Type of questions
110 MCQs followed by 4 answer options
20 Non MCQs with No answer option
+1 for each correct answer for MCQs
+2 for each correct answer for Non-MCQs
Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
Sectional Cut off
There is no individual sectional cutoff.
Facility to choose order of sections
There is no pre-fixed order for sections. The exam allows switching freely among different sections.
Top colleges accepting exam score
SIBM Pune, SCHMRD, SIIB, SIBM Bengaluru and all the institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University
ICFAI Business School Entrance Test | IB SAT 2019
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2018/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2019. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|IBSAT 2018 Application||July 01, 2018 to December 12, 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Test Dates||December 22 – 23, 2018|
|IBSAT 2018 Result||1st week of January, 2019|
|Selection Briefings||January 13 – 20,2019|
|Selection Process||MBA/ PGPM Program: February 20-26, 2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
PhD Program: March 17-20, 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.