- Address | Monno City , Gilondo , Manikganj , Dhaka , Bangladesh
- Year of Establishment | 2002
- Recognized By | Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
- Course Offered | MBBS | BDS | Nursing
- Affiliated University | Dhaka University
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Monno Medical College & Hospital (MoMC) (Bengali: মুন্নু মেডিকেল কলেজ) is a non-profit private medical school in Bangladesh which was established in 2011. The main campus is located beside the Dhaka–Aricha Highway at Monno City, Gilondo under Ghior Upazila, in the district of Manikganj of Dhaka Division. It is affiliated with University of Dhaka.
- It offers a five-year course of study leading to a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. A one-year internship after graduation is compulsory for all the graduates. The degree is recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 115
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals | MBBS | NEET 2018 and International Candidates.
- Date of Birth | Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years .
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together. he minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category.
Admission of foreign students for the session | 2018-2019
- Eligibility for Admission | Monno Medical College is looking for Bangladeshi and foreign students who are hard working, honest, sincere and above all devoted to their professions and eager to serve humanity. A foreign student willing to be admitted to Monno Medical College ;
- Must pass ‘O’ and ‘A’ level or equivalent examinations and must acquire a minimum total GPA-7.
- As per instruction of the Government of Bangladesh.
- Admission fees and other expenses | For admission of foreign students existing government rules will be followed with a reasonable fee for admission.
- Total Tuition Fees for Five (05) Years | USD 39,500.00 (Thirty Nine Thousand Five Hundred US Dollar)
- Accommodation Fees | 60 USD Per Month.
- Food | At actual cost self paid.
- Mode of Payment | All Payments in US dollar or equivalent local currency in taka.
- The college offers a five-year course of study, approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), leading to a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from Dhaka University. After passing the final professional examination, there is a compulsory one-year internship. The internship is a prerequisite for obtaining registration from the BMDC to practice medicine.
- Admission for Bangladeshis to the MBBS programmes at all medical colleges in Bangladesh (government and private) is conducted centrally by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). It administers a written multiple choice question exam simultaneously throughout the country. Candidates are admitted based primarily on their score on this test, although grades at Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) level also play a part. As of December 2017, the college is allowed to admit 80 students annually permitting 50% seats for foreigners.
- Monno Medical College & Hospital is a 300 bedded most updated modern Hospital upgradeable to 500 beds, located in a nice, serene, pleasant atmosphere of Monno City, Gilondo, Manikgonj (only 5 KM away from Manikgonj Sadar) .
- Monno Welfare Foundation has established Monno Medical college to develop outstanding clinicians according to core competencies of patient care, medical knowledge, practice-based learning, communication, professionalism, and system-based practice. A unique combination of longitudinal mentorship, resident collegiality and patient-centered care provides a supportive environment that serves as the foundation for career advancement, scientific development, practice opportunity and leadership for a doctor.
- Medical science is challenging, exciting and dynamic. Countless new discoveries are making their impact on medical practice, and doctors or new generation will see even more dramatic change in future with the development of many new therapies, involving not only drugs, but also treatments arising from research.
- First Years Fees Breakups | A finally selected candidate will have to pay the following amount of money at the time of admission into the 1st year MBBS class in Monno Medical College;
Amount in Tk.
|1||Development fees etc.|
|4||Journal and magazine|
|5||RFST 2 weeks|
|6||DU & BMDC Registration fee|
|7||Mark Sheet Verification|
|10||Term examination fee|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top Medical College Maharastra | Top Medical College Pune | Top Ranked College Mumbai
- Medical College Chennai | Tamilnadu | Top Medical College Pondicherry
- Medical College Kathmandu | Medical Colleges Nepal | Nepal MBBS College Genuine Ranking
- List of medical colleges in Bangladesh | Top Medical Colleges in Dhaka | Private Medical College in Bangaladesh