- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | 38/1, Mudugurki, Venkatagiri Kote Post, Devana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562110 India
- Establishment | 2001 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Ranking | 21
- College Type | Private Autonomous Co Educational Institute
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA | MBA
- Approved By : AICTE | VTU | NBA| NAAC
- Admission 2022 | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology | NCET started in 2001, was founded by Sri. J.V.Ranga Raju, a leading industrialist and philanthropist and is run by the Nagarjuna Education Society today. It is located on Hyderabad highway, Bangalore North. The college organizes seminars, workshops, teaching talks, sports and extracurricular activities. College has 4,00,000 sq.ft of built-up area.
- Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology (NCET)(An Autonomous College under VTU from 2015-16) was established in 1995 with the basic courses of Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science and Information Science. The college is now granted with Autonomous Status from VTU from the year 2015-16. The college offers undergraduate program leading to 4 years Bachelors and 2 years master’s degree of the Visvesvaraya Technological University in the following streams.
- NCET offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) 4 year degree programs in following disciplines under Autonomous scheme:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
Postgraduate Departments | NCET offers post graduations programs (2 years) in following disciplines under autonomous scheme:
- M.Tech (Machine Design)
- M.Tech (VLSI Design and Embedded Systems)
- M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech (Structural Engineering)
- M.Tech (Construction Technology)
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility M.Tech | Option-1: A candidate with valid GATE score.
- Option-2: For full time M.Tech : A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in B.E. taken together in all the subjects for all the years in eligible for admission to M.Tech Programme. 45% of marks in case of SC,ST and Category-I candidates.Admission to M.Tech Programme is through Karnataka PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA).
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Update
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.