- Address | Old GT Road, District Rohtas, Jamuhar, Bihar 821305
- Year of Establishment | 2008
- Affiliated University | B.N. Mandal University
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after February,2014
- Narayan Medical College and Hospital (NMCH) got the approval to start MBBS course from 2008-09 academic year. After recommendation by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare approved MBBS program for 100 seats, which has been now increased to 150 Seats from the year 2018 after recommendation by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to the Central Government. NMCH will always strive to scale new parameters in the field of health education and research.
- The beginning has been made over 25 acre of land that houses the Medical College building and a 650 beded hospital which offers the best medical care and attention to each and every category of patients and provides the world class health care services by experienced doctors and health professionals.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
PG Specialization – MD, MS & Diploma Courses in Narayan Medical College Hospital, Sasaram
The post graduate specializations of 4 seats of 2 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
|S. No.||PG Specializations||PG Seats|
- Intake Seats | 4
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- The ENT department of Narayan Medical College was visited by a 35 year old who complained that she had intermittent pain in nose, then the pain was radiating to left eye ball followed by headache.
- The x-ray revealed that there was an irregular calcified density was present in the left nasal activity. This was accompanied by opacity.
- The doctors in Narayan Medical College Hospital Sasaram believed it to be Rhinoliths – a rare nasal masses and considered to be related with the presence of foreign bodies.
- The rhinolith was successfully removed by giving the patient local anesthesia. It has been six months and it was reported that the lady patient has no pain, which she was suffering from last 6 years.
- Dr Sujeet Kumar, Asst Professor from the department of ENT. Dr Ramanuj Singh, Asst Professor from the department of Anatomy and Dr Subrata Nag, Professor, Department of Anesthesia have a presented.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.