- Address | 258/A, Hosur Road, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099
- Establishment Year |
- Course Offered | B.Sc Nursing | M.Sc Nursing | GNM | P.B.B.Sc Nursing
- Admissions Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Nursing is one of the most noblest and oldest of professions, it involves dedicating oneself to the care of sick and ailing patients. It is a combination of providing physical healing while also catering to the patients and their families emotional needs too.
- Nursing is the largest occupation in the health care sector. Alongside doctors, they form a part of the core team involved in the healing and wellbeing of the patient. Nurses have to work in departments like general wards to emergency rooms to operating theatres.
- The duties and responsibilities of nurses depend on their qualifications and work experience. At the initial level, they have to work for the bedside patients while at a senior level, they are required to manage special groups of people like psychiatric, pediatric, intensive care patients etc. which require specialized skills. While a career in nursing can be demanding, thankless, and stressful on the one hand, on the other it can be very rewarding and challenging. Each new day brings on new challenges.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nusring
- P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc Nurse Practitioner in Critical care
- Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RGUHS), , established by an Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Act of 1994, passed by Karnataka Legislature is dedicated to the motto of “Right for Rightful Health Science Education”. It is an affiliating, teaching and a research University, headquartered in Bangalore.
- About 680 colleges conducting professional courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Sciences in Karnataka are affiliated to the University.
- Affiliated to the Indian Nursing Council
- The Indian Nursing Council is a national regulatory body for nurses and nurse education in India. It is an autonomous body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of Indian parliament.
- Affiliated to the Karnataka Nursing Council
- The Karnataka State Nursing Council was constituted in the year 1971 under the authority of Karnataka Nurses, Midwives & Health Visitors Act of 1961. The Council is an Autonomous Statutory Registration body for qualified Nurses, Midwives, ANM’s and Health Visitors.
- The GNM program is affiliated to the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Education Board.
- Karnataka State Diploma Nursing Examination Board, Bangalore was re-established from 1st June 1991.It was established with an objective to enable the Nursing institutions to grant high standard of Nursing education & nursing practice, to train and develop nurses for taking part effectively in the National Health Care delivery Programmes and to provide scope for modernism of Nursing education by research & experimentation.
- Recognised by the Government of Karnataka
- Admissions Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.