- Address | Manhalli Road, Shri Siddaroodh Math, Rampure Colony, Gumpa, Bidar, Karnataka 585403
- Year of Establishment | 1991 | Bidar | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | RGUHS | Bangalore
- Course Offered | BAMS | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- BAMS recognized by | the Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM, New Delhi and Government of India.
- Affiliations | Initially the college was affiliated to Gulbarga University Gulbarga, later on it got affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore (Karnataka) since 1996. The college imparts teaching & training curriculum prescribed by the RGUHS, Bangalore. The college is approved by the Govt. of Karnataka.
- Introduction | Over a period of time, a need was felt for welfare and upliftment of the human society in this area. Later Swamiji established Sri Chidambara Shikshana Samsthe on 26th May 1980, aiming to remove the educational backwardness of this region by promoting education and also to make people active both culturally and spiritually. Swamiji having kind interest of “Vidyadana” in his mind, initially started primary education as the seedling which got sprouted into a tree in short span of time encompassing higher education. Now these institutions have emerged as the best academic institutions with splendid achievements and excellent results. The Samsthe with the aim of providing effective health care is running 250 bedded multi specialty hospital in the same campus, English medium residential school, Home for old age (Vridhashram) and Drug de-addiction centre.
- N.K. Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College & PG Centre, Bidar. Established in 1991-92, this institute offers BAMS and also PG Course in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences such as MD/MS in Ayurveda, in different specializations This institue is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Health University, Bangalore.
BAMS | Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Duration | 5 1/2 years
- No. Of Seats | 60
- Medium of instruction | English
- Eligibility | A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit | Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure | Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
- POST GRADUATION | MD/MS Sanctioned Intake – 18 | Separate departments for Postgraduate studies in Shalya Tantra, Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga, Pancha Karma and Sharir Rachana are fully equipped with all the necessary and requisite infrastructures.
- Prasuti&Striroga 05 seats
- RachnaSharir 05 seats
- Panchakarma 03 seats
- ShalyaTantra 05 seats
- Hospital | The hospital has a bed strength of 175. The OPD has various sections for the various departments like
- Departments | For the undergraduates the College has full-fledged 14 departments provided with highly qualified & experienced teaching faculty. The teaching and training aids such as models, exhibits, charts, specimens and audio- visual aids like slides, transparency sheets, audio & videocassettes, CD’s, OHP, LCD Projector and full fledge system in each department are available in the college. Departmental Library is also maintained in all the departments.
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Prasuti and stree roga
- Swasthya Rakshana,
There are well-established panchakarma theaters for male, female and children, carrying out therapeutic Emesis (vamana), Purgation (virechana), Enema (basti), Transnasal medication (nasya) and Bloodletting (raktamokshana). There is a physiotherapy unit for patient of panchakarma department, where in they taken care necessary exercises. Various specialty camps and training for paramedical staffs are conducted routinely to update the knowledge. In this unit the general public are trained to maintain the normal health by carrying out yoga. Therapeutic yoga is carried out for certain disease like Bronchial asthama, Diabetes mellitus, Backache etc. Medicines are distributed at free of cost in various dosage forms like vati, choorna, avalehya, asava, arista, taila etc. Classical and patent medicines are supplied from Government of Karnataka – Government Central Pharmacy and logistics. There is a well equipped pathology laboratory conducting necessary routine investigations for the patients. It has also ECG unit. By advising code of conduct (sadvrutta), daily and seasonal regimen (dinacharya and rutucharya), diet (Pathya) and counselling, for promoting better health to the patients as well as to the public.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .