- Address | P.O.Limda, Ta. Dist., Waghodia, Gujarat 391760
- Year of Establishment | 2016 | Dated 10/06/2016
- Affiliated University | Parul University, Vadodara
- Approved By | Government of Gujarat
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Permitted u/s 10(A) for 2016-17
- Fees Structure
- State Quota Fees | 9,00,000 P.A
- Management Quota Fees | 17,00,000 P.A
- Parul University is an established university established under Gujarat Private University Act 2009, after legislation passed by the Government of Gujarat on 26th March 2015 giving University status to Parul Group of Institutes functioning under the aegis of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust. Parul University is an amalgamation on 34 Institutes offering, 250+ programs, 150+ acre fully equipped campus housing 28000+ students, 900+ International Students from 49 Countries, 2000+ faculty members & providing in-campus residential facility to 7000+ students making it India’s Premier Multidisciplinary University.
- Nevertheless the fact is that it is the only institution in Gujarat to have 110+ faculty members from reputed organizations such as IITs & NITs. Parul University has various support cells which facilitate 360 degree learning and career building opportunity during the learning period as well as after the completion.. Research & Development Cell, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Career Development Cell, Training & Placement Cell, International Relations Cell, International Students’ Affair Cell, Department of Events & Media Relations, Students’ Council and Alumni Association to name a few. Campus is an immaculate blend of youth under the guidance of experienced academicians creating serene academic ambience of teaching, learning, knowledge & innovation for all the stake holders.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.