- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Admission Inquiry Call | 7411718005 7707055155
- Address | 15, New BEL Road, MSRIT Post, M S Ramaiah Nagar,Mathikere, Bangalore, Karnataka-560054
- Established | 2007 | India
- Ranked By College4u.in | 8th In Bangalore
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private Co-educational College
- Courses Offered | MBA | PGDM | LAW | BBM | BCA
RIMS Fees Structure 2022 Batch
- MBA – University of Mysore | Fees : 6,38,000/-
- PGPM + MBA – University of Mysore, Combination Program | Fees : 7,38,000/-
- PGDM + MBA – from Annamalai University (Industry Integrated) | Fees : 6,88,000/-
- PGDM+MBA Swiss Business School | Fees : 7,88,000/-
- PGD + MBA NWU – from Nagasaki Wesleyan University (japan) | Fees : 15,00,000/-
Placement in RIMS
Ramaiah Institute of Business Studies | Bangalore University
- RIBS is a degree college under the aegis of M.S.Ramaiah Foundation and affiliated to Bangalore University, founded by Dr. M.R.Pattabhiram the son of the illustrious educationist Dr. M.S.Ramaiah and ably supported by eminent and experienced educationists.
Bachelor of Business Administration | BBA
- Fees Structure Karnataka : 2,40,000/-
- Fees Structure Non Karnataka : 1,95,000/-
Bachelor of Computer Application | BCA
- Fees Structure Karnataka : 2,25,000/-
- Fees Structure Non Karnataka : 2,60,000/-
Bachelor in Commerce | B.COM
- Fees Structure Karnataka : 1,55,000/-
- Fees Structure Non Karnataka : 1,95,000/-
- Affiliated to | Bangalore University
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | Pass in II PUC/Intermediate/Std 12 Examination of any equivalent board .India is fast earning the reputation of a Global Back-office. Knowledge of Business Process encompassing Procedures, Methods, and Regulatory requirements have become key drivers for enabling varied business functions. Trade and Commerce is the life-line for business and it requires the students to be fully prepared and be knowledgeable to do it with consistency and productivity. Institutionalizing the concepts and enabling them to make a mark in this competitive world is RIBS advantage to students.
Ramaiah University of Legal Studies | RILS
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- Applicants should have passed +2/ PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% (University norm)
- Institution’s preference is 70%
- Reservation as per Government of Karnataka regulations will apply
- Applicants who have not passed out from PU Board, Karnataka, should obtain eligibility certificate from Karnataka State Law University, Hubli, through RILS.
- Applicants should have qualified in any one of entrance examinations – CLAT, LSAT, AILET or RILS entrance test.
- Admissions are through invitation only. Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line.Short listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision for admission will be based on the academic record and performance in personal interview.
The following original documents are required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission:
- Marks sheet of class X.
- Marks sheet of class XII.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate in case of non-Karnataka candidates.
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU, where applicable.
- Why RIMS | Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS) is a reputed and committed Business School, a conglomerate knowledge resource centre, an ideal catalyst to help further your knowledge base and skill domain, ignite the desire to succeed in you, bring into focus your intelligence and talent and help you along the path to a secured and exciting career.
At RIMS we focus on developing managerial skills to meet the corporate demands.
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to think “out of the box”
- Quantitative skills
- Leadership skills
- Oral communication skills
- Skills That Should Be Improved
- People management skills
- Brevity with expansiveness in communication
- Ability to make decisions with imperfect information
- Interpersonal skills
- Written communication skills & many more.
- BUSINESS TODAY Ranking of B-Schools – No. 33 in Learning Experience and No. 36 in Future Orientation
- BUSINESS INDIA Rating of A++
- MBAUniverse.com Ranking of No. 70
- Among the Top 400 Schools according to Social Sciences Research Network, USA
Post Graduate MBA Program
- RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (RIMS) is an institution higher education dedicated to the cause of business education. The institution is a part of the M S RAMAIAH Foundation, a charitable trust that has the avowed objective of providing exemplary service in all of its offerings.
- Dr M R PATTABIRAM, the Managing Trustee of M S RAMAIAH FOUNDATION and Founding Director of RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, is the proud son of the visionary educationist, Sri. M.S.Ramaiah. Ever anxious to look beyond the ordinary and the local, he had an abiding passion for creating a management institution that would one day be counted among the best in the world.
- Thus was born RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (RIMS). Dr. M.R. Pattabhiram has over 25 years of rich academic experience and has nurtured the Medical, Management, Law Colleges & a 1000 bed hospital of the MSR Group.At RIMS it will be a “Professional, Value based learning experience” which prepares you for the dynamic global business scenario by developing proactive business acumen in terms of academic inputs, soft skills and develop you into a globally competent business manager and to be socially responsible global citizens.