- Address | Hubli – Dharwad Highway, Sattur, Hubali-Dharwad, Karnataka 580009.
- Year of Establishment | 1986-87
- DCI status | Recognized
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- Eligibility | ( NEET 2021 & 12th 50% PCB )
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- Approved By | DCI | RGUHS
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Dental Sciences is a dental school in Karnataka, India. It is located in Dharwad and was founded in 1986. It is located at Sattur, Dharwad on National Highway 4.
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Dental Sciences offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- The college initially started at the campus of S.D.M College of Engineering and Technology and later shifted to its own campus at Sattur in 1990’s. It is the examination centre for FRCS in India.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Intake | Seats 100
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility for admission BDS
- NEET 2021 Candidates who have passed the two-year Pre-University Examination of Karnataka’s Pre-University Board (or equivalent qualifying examination of other recognised boards) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects are eligible for admission to the first year. Candidate shall have obtained not less than 50% of the aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together, and a pass in the English language in the qualifying examination, or any other examination recognised as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) students or students of any other categories notified by the government shall be given a relaxation of 10% in the aggregate marks required for eligibility.
- In case of admission on the basis of competitive entrance examination similar eligibility as above applies. In addition, the candidate must be ranked in the entrance examination’s merit list by securing not less than 50% marks in it. SC/ST students and students of any other categories notified by the government shall be given a relaxation of 10% in the aggregate marks required for eligibility through the competitive entrance examination.
- The candidate shall have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the calendar year in which he/she seeks admission.
M.D.S. Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Intake | 45 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
Eligibility MDS | NEET 2021
- A candidate for admission to the MDS course must have a BDS degree from a college and university recognised by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi, or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru (Bangalore) and the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates not possessing a recognised dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his/her qualifications by the Dental Council of India prior to admittance to the MDS course.
Post Graduate MDS program SANCTIONED Intake
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
Selection Process & Intake
Student Intake — the division of 100 students enrolled each year for the BDS course is as follows:
- Govt. seats (20%) | 9 seats | Students selected by the Govt. on the basis of their performance at the competitive entrance test conducted by the State Govt.
- Comed-K seats (60%) | Linguistic Tulu Minority (40%) 18 seats | General Merit (20%) 9 seats | Students selected by the Comed-K on the basis of their performance at the competitive entrance test conducted by a consortium of private Engineering, Medical & Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
- NRI/Management (20%) | 9 seats | Students selected on the basis of BDS performance and performance in interview.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different. Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.