- Address | Badami Road, Badami, Karnataka Location
- Year of Establishment | 2015 | Badami | Karnataka
- Course Offered | BAMS
- Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Approved By | Ministry of Ayush | Central Council Of Indian Medicine
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private
Affiliation & Approval
- Shri Kalidas Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science (RGUHS), Bangalore & has the approval from Ministry of AYUSH, Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi.
- The Chairman of this Institution is His Shri B. B. Chimmankatti. Ex- Minister of Karnataka and present MLA. Shri B. B. Chimmankatti is widely known for his spiritual knowledge and activities, highly disciplined and simple way of living. His deep involvement in social, welfare, and educational vedic studies and promotion of brotherhood and tranquility among all sections of the society is well known.
- Shri B. B. Chimmankatti started Kalidasa Ayurvedic College in the District, that too in the rural outskirts of the town). With the active co-operation of the local eminent persons it is now running with all the requirements as a well established Institution.
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Intake Capacity BAMS | 100
- Duration : 5 1/2 years
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility : A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit : Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure : Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college
Contact | 7019582681 | 9620557598
Eligibility for Admission
- 12th Standard with Science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education boards provided the candidate passes the examination with 50 % aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Foreign Students any other equivalent qualification to be approved by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) will be allowed.
- Admission Process | Institute offers Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.). course is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Department of Ayush it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences govt of Karnataka.
Procedure for Admission
- The Registration Fee paid will not be refunded. The filling of the Application with the Registration Fee is no guarantee for admission which will be decided purely on merit by the Selection Committee.
- The merit will be assessed by totaling the marks obtained by candidates in the subject concerned in the undergraduate level.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .