- Address | Athani Gokak, Road, Harugeri, Karnataka 591220
- Year of Establishment | 2008 | Harugeri | Karnataka
- Course Offered | BAMS
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Approved By | Ministry of Ayush | Central Council Of Indian Medicine
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- Direct Admissions Contact | 7707055155 | 9620557598
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Intake Capacity BAMS | 100
- Duration : 5 1/2 years
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility : A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit : Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure : Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college
Contact | 7019582681 | 9620557598
Eligibility for Admission
- 12th Standard with Science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Governments and Education boards provided the candidate passes the examination with 50 % aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Foreign Students any other equivalent qualification to be approved by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) will be allowed.
- Admission Process | Institute offers Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda (B.A.M.S.). course is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Department of Ayush it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences govt of Karnataka.
Procedure for Admission
- The Registration Fee paid will not be refunded. The filling of the Application with the Registration Fee is no guarantee for admission which will be decided purely on merit by the Selection Committee.
- The merit will be assessed by totaling the marks obtained by candidates in the subject concerned in the undergraduate level.
- The selected candidates will be called for an interview by the Secretary or Principals of the respective colleges to appear before the Selection Committee. Intimation to this effect will be sent by ordinary post. The Guardians / Parents may accompany the candidate for the interview at their own cost.
- An applicant invited for interview should bring with him/her the following documents without fail in original.
- S.S.L.C. Certificate as age proof.
- Pre- University marks card (1st & 2nd year)
- 1.Scheduled caste & Tribe certificate if applicable. 2. Group A,B,C,D,E Certificate, if applicable
- Any other certificate or records as informed by the Principal.
- After the interview is over for all the candidates, the selected candidates will be notified by post and such candidates shall pay all the fees etc., on the stipulated date failing which the seat will be allotted to the next deserving candidate.
- Every student is liable to pay the fees for the entire term or for any part of which his / her name is on the roll of the College.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to other accounts under any circumstances.
- Every candidate admitted is bound by the prevailing rules and regulations of the College and those that would be framed from time to time.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .