- Address | No. 91, Arjunabettahalli, Kasaba Hobli, Railway Gollahalli Post, Nelamangala Taluk, Bengaluru – 562123
- Year of Establishment | 2002 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | RGUHS | Bangalore
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- BAMS recognized by | the Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM, New Delhi and Government of India.
Course Details | Introduction to BAMS
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is a professional degree in Ayurveda offered by Ayurveda schools in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and other South Asian countries. It is awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship. A BAMS graduate is allowed to provide Ayurvedic treatment in India and Sri Lanka after registering oneself at the government-approved licencing body.
- After the completion of BAMS degree, one can continue general practice, pursue higher studies (M.s. master of surgery in Ayurveda, diploma courses or Masters in Public Health), perform research (clinical or epidemiological). There are also opportunities to work in hospital and healthcare administration and health supervision Higher education opportunities are limited in some European countries where BAMS degree is not recognized. Outside certain South Asian countries, Ayurveda is not integrated with the national health system, and is therefore punishable by law to practice it unless, in some cases, the practitioner also holds the license to prescribe modern medicine.
- Duration | 41/2 Years
- Students must have passed the 12th Std/two year PUC examination of the PUC education board, Bangalore or any other examination recognized as equivalent therein with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with minimum of 50% of marks in the aggregate of the relevant Science subjects(Physics, chemistry and Biology of the 12th Std./Second year PUC examination only).
- However in the case of students belonging to SC/ST the minimum requirements in percentage of marks for admission to the first BAMS Course is relaxed by 10% marks
- Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years as on 1st October of the year in which admission is sought or as prescribed by the University.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .