- Address | #18, Cariappa Road (Residency Road) , Bangalore-560 025
- Establishment | 2017
- Affiliated To | Karnataka State Law University Hubbali
- Approved By | BAR Council Of India
- Admissions 2020 Batch | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- St Joseph’s College of Law is a Jesuit law school in Bangalore, in Karnataka, in south-western India. It was founded in 2017. It is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi, and approved by the Bar Council of India in New Delhi. Two degree courses are offered: a three-year Bachelor of Laws degree, and a five-year combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws.
- 3 Year LLB
- 5 Year BA | LLB
- 5 Year BBA | LLB
- 5 Year B.Com | LLB
- St. Joseph’s College of Law is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi and affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubbali.
- St .Joseph’s College of Law has forayed into the area of imparting legal education in the academic year 2017-2018.It is the first ever Jesuit Law College in South Asia.The Jesuits also run other premier institutions in India, like Loyola College, Chennai, St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta and St. Xavier’s College Mumbai.
- The Institution is driven by the ideology of faith and labour that is reasonated in the motto of the College “FIDE ET LABORE”.
- The members of the Bangalore Jesuit Society started the Institution as they strongly felt that imparting legal education is necessary as it equips a citizen with techniques, skills , competences ,basic philosophies, ideologies, critiques, and instrumentality all addressed to the creation and maintenance of a just society.
- At St .Joseph’s College of Law we are driven with the vision to produce competent, ethically sound lawyers who are committed to the cause of transforming the society.
3 Year LLB
- Eligibility | Admission to first year of the 3 year LL.B course, in all colleges under the jurisdiction of Karnataka State Law University, is strictly based on merit, based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. To be eligible for admission in the 3 year LL.B course, the candidate should.
- Have secured marks, which shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examination, in case of general category applicants, 42% (41.5% and above shall be treated as 42%) for OBC Category and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Fees Structure | Three Year LL.B Course: For the first year : Rs. 80,000+University Fee.
Admissions for the five year integrated BA.LLB ,B.COM LLB, BBA. LLB programmes will be based on a entrance exam.
Admission procedure for selected Candidates
- Interview date and time will be notified by email/ SMS. You are advised to check your inbox/spam folder regularly for any communication from the college authorities regarding admission.
- Applicants who are called for the interview should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable) and letter of undertaking duly signed by the parent/guardian and the applicant.
- Once the final interview is over, students have to pay their course fees within 24 hours.
- Admission to the college is provisional until the student submits all the original marks cards, transfer certificate, migration certificate*to the office for verification. If the candidate is found ineligible as per the eligibility criteria, the admission stands cancelled and fees will not be refunded under any circumstances. (*Migration certificate: For those applicants who have completed PUC/12th from outside Karnataka). Admission for a particular course closes as and when seats get filled up.
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Update
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.