- Address | Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Gram Lavale, Tal Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115
- Year of Establishment | 1978 | Pune | India
- Course Offered | MBA | PGDM
- Admission Process Contact | 7411718005 | 9036036290
- Campus Location | Pune
- SNAP Exam Dates | Question Pattern | Cutoff Scores
- Institute Ranking | 8th rank Outlook 2018 | 14th Business Today 2018
- Approved By | AICTE | NAAC | NBA
How To Get Admission In Symbiosis SIBM PUNE ?
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is a premier B-School of India recognized for its excellence in academics, high quality management program and its valuable contributions to industry, society and students. SIBM Pune was established in 1978. SIBM Pune currently offers the following programs:Introduction
- A two years full time MBA program giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year full time MBA program in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. (Admission through SNAP)
- Executive MBA program and One year Post Graduate Diploma Program for the working professional offered during the weekends
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma programs for corporates, as per the requirements of the corporate houses.
- MBA Marketing | A focused course structure equips those interested in this field with the skill set needed to understand, interpret and apply marketing concepts in live corporate scenarios. The students learn the practical applications of marketing principles through case studies, seminars, workshops, guest lectures and research projects.
- MBA Human Resources | This course provides students with the skills required for successful human capital management. It familiarises them with current corporate practices in the line. The course focuses on interpersonal and people management skills, to enable students to transcend the scope of Human Resource Management and become Strategic Business Partners.
- MBA Finance | This specialization is designed to provide students with a strong base in applied financial management. It helps them in sound financial decision-making, providing a deep understanding of the financial aspects of the economy and the corporate world. The quantitative and analytic skills of the students are enhanced in the process.
- MBA Operations | Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Distribution networks have become huge differentiating factors for an organisation as it competes in the market. The course structure at SIBM Pune ensures that technological knowhow in these lines is integrated with current industrial practices to equip students to deliver beyond standard service levels for the businesses to grow further.
- Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Intake | 180
- Reservation Within Intake
- Scheduled Castes – 15%
- Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%
- Differently Abled – 3%
- Reservation Above Intake
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 Seats
- International Studetns – 15%
FEES STRUCTURE | 2019-2020
|Installments for MBA (Indian students)|
1st Year (Amount in ₹)
2nd Year (Amount in ₹)
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)|
|Hostel Deposit (Refunadble)|
|Hostel Fees ( Per Annum)|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)|
|Installments pay by date|
At the time of Admission
- MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship) | Government has declared 2010-20 as ‘India’s Decade of Innovation’ and the industry is increasingly expecting its employees to have an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, there is also an increase in the number of management graduates eventually taking the entrepreneurial plunge. It is becoming increasingly clear that managers who can conceive and execute innovative projects that add to the organisations’ top and bottom lines will only be put in the leadership pipeline.
- Intake | 40 seats
- Eligibility | Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- MBA EXECUTIVE | SIBM MBA (Executive) program is an intensive program that focuses on bridging the gap between education and industry, by creating industry specific programs. The program is designed to impart current knowledge, skill sets required to be successful in the career and thereby become the leader.
- Eligibility | Bachelors degree from any statutory/recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.Minimum of three year work experience after graduation. (Work experience to be calculated as on 31.05.2016)
- The selection of students shall be done on the basis of Written examination and Personal Interview, to be held at SIBM Pune Lavale Campus.
- Written examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (50 marks, 75 min) based on General and Business awareness, Basic Mathematics, English and Logical reasoning.
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma) | The PG Diploma programme focusses on both theory and practice in a particular field. SIBM Pune offers Diploma programmes in the fields of Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management and Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship.Duration
- The programme runs for a period of 12 months on the weekends, from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.