- Address | Lavale, Mulshi taluk, Pune, Maharashtra 412115.
- Year of Establishment | 2002 | India
- College Type | Private
- Approved By : UGC | AICTE
- Computer Studies
- Health & Biomedical Sciences
- Media, Communication & Design
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- (SIU) is a private coeducational, multi-institutional university located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It has been given official recognition by the UGC and the AICTE. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has conferred an ‘A’ grade to the university. SIU is part of the Symbiosis Society, which is its managing body.
- The society was established in 1971 by Padmashree S. B. Mujumdar. It was given autonomous status in 2002 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development and since then has opened many more institutes affiliated with it.
- Symbiosis International University has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in Pune, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Nashik.All form part of the Symbiosis Society, with the other institutes in the society being affiliated with other bodies.
Admission Process | SET — 2019
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII. The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The first institutions belonging to the Symbiosis Society were established in 1971 and were affiliated to the University of Pune. Established in 1971 under the patronage of S. B. Mujumdar, president and founding director, the Symbiosis Society is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust, Act, 1950. The principal director is Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar.
- In 2002, as part of a larger program to grant autonomy to institutions of academic excellence, the Ministry of Human Resources Development conferred the “Deemed to be University” status on three institutes under the Symbiosis umbrella: the Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM) and Symbiosis Society’s Law College.In 2006 the University Grants Commission withdrew the word “Deemed” and renamed the institution as “Symbiosis International University”.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.