- Year of Establishment | 2002 | Bangalore | karnataka
- Address | Davangere – Harihar Rd, Doddabathi, Karnataka 577566
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | RGUHS | Bangalore
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- BAMS recognized by | the Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM, New Delhi and Government of India.
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 7707055155
- Tapovana Medical College and Hospital located at Doddabathi, Davangere Tq and Dist is a latest addition to the well established Sri Shakthi Association Group of Institutions. The college aims to create AWARENESS AND IMPRESSIONS OF AYURVEDA through the quality TRAINING which ultimately forms positive EXPRESSIONS among the aspirants of professional courses in the later stage of their higher studies.
- Keeping in mind, the usefulness and importance of Ayurveda, Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College was established. Promoting the Ayurvedic discipline to create a holistic & healthy world is our primary objective.The College is functioning at its permanent building in a sprawling campus of 8 acres . The college buildings are architecturally designed and built as per the CCIM norm. Backed by an in-house research hospital and medicinal garden, College attracts students from all over India.
B.A.M.S. | Ayurvedacharya | Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Course Offered | The college offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery degree course affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India. This course is recognized by the Government of Karnataka and approved by CCIM, New Delhi and Government of India.
- Eligibility | Students must have passed the two year PUC examination of the PU Examination Board, Bangalore or any other examination recognized as equivalent therein with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, with minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of relevant science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Second year PUC only.) SC/ST candidates require aggregate minimum of 40%. Candidate should complete 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- Duration | 4 1/2 years | This professional course extends for a period of four and a half years comprising of three phases of eighteen months each. In addition to this the students will have go compulsory internship training for one year.After successful completion of the course and the internship training, the student will be awarded Ayurvedacharya / BAMS degree.
- Application are invited for BAMS course(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) and Post Graduation course in Dravyaguna, Basic Principles, Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana, Shalya Tantra, Kayachikitsa and Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga
- For BAMS course,candidate should qualify NEET examination of CBSE board which is mandatory from this academic year 2021-2022 onwards.
- The prospectus for BAMS course containing the details regarding college and hospital along with the basic amenities and facilities available in the institution on par with CCIM and RGUHS norms will be provided to required candidates on request.
- The eligibility for BAMS admission will be based on NEET performance and allotment of seats will be taken up by Karnataka Examination authority.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2021 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .