Direct Admission In Pharmacy 2022-23 Batch
Contact Us @ 7019582681 | 7411718005
Courses Duration & Eligibility
- Diploma in Pharmacy | D.Pharma 2 Years | admission requirements include that applicants must be at least 17 years of age at time of admission, and are required to complete the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or 10+2 exam in the science stream. Required subjects are physics, chemistry and biology or mathematics.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharma 4 Years | For admission to the Pharmacy courses, student must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology. Students have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Students, those pass the three year Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm) are also eligible
- Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma 2 Years | Minimum 50% in B.Pharma from a recognized university.
- Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate | PB Pharma D 3 Years | Candidates passed in Bachelor of Pharmacy course from an institute recognized under Pharmacy Council of India are eligible for Pharma. D course. They must have completed higher secondary education i.e. 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology subjects.
- Doctor of Pharmacy | 6 Years Pharma.D | Candidates must have passed class 12 board exams from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology. The minimum requirement for candidates seeking this program is 55% average marks in class 12 board exams.
Top 20 Pharmacy College Delhi-NCR 2022
- Establishment Year | How Old College is
- Facilities Availability in College
- Placement Records
- Lab Availability
- Departmental Faculty , Apparatus & Class Room Infrastructures
Ranked By College4u.in .
- Jamia Hamdard University | New Delhi
- Maharshi Dayanand University | MDU Rohtak
- Delhi Institute Of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research | DIPSAR New Delhi
- Amity University | NOIDA
- Global Institute of Technology & Management | Department of Pharmacy | Gurgaon
- Sharda University | School Of Pharmacy | SOP Greater Noida
- LLOYD Institute Of Pharmacy | Greater Noida
- IIMT College Of Pharmacy | Greater Noida
- Galgotias University | GU Greater Noida
- ITS Pharmacy College | ITS Ghaziabad
- Hindu College Of Pharmacy | Sonipat
- Sunder Deep Pharmacy College | SDPC Ghaziabad
- Innovative College Of Pharmacy | Greater Noida
- Spectrum Institute Of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research | SIPSAR Greater Noida
- Aditya College Of Pharmacy & Science | New Delhi
- Ram Gopal College Of Pharmacy RGCP | Gurgaon
- BBS Institute Of Pharmaceutical & Allied Sciences | BBSIPAS Greater Noida
- KR Mangalam University | Gurgaon
- BBDIT College Of Pharmacy | BBDIT Ghaziabad
- Gurugram Global College Of Pharmacy | GURGAON
- DJ College Of Pharmacy Modinagar | DJCOP Ghaziabad
What Is B.Pharmacy Course ?
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy (abbreviated B Pharma or BS Pharma) is an undergraduate academic degree in the field of pharmacy. In many countries, this degree is a prerequisite for registration to practice as a pharmacist. It is training to understand the properties and impacts of medicines and developing the skills required to counsel patients about their use.
- B Pharma holders can work in several fields such as being a pharmacist, patient counseling, doing further studies such as master’s degree, working in a university as a lecturer, or working as a drug information specialist.
- In some countries, it has been superseded by the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharma.D) and Master of Pharmacy (M Pharma) degrees. In the United States, this degree was granted as the baccalaureate pharmacy degree only at Washington State University, where it has now been superseded by the Pharma.D degree. The degree previously offered in the US—and the required degree in Canada—is the Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
What Is Eligibility For B.Pharmacy ?
- The Bachelor of Pharmacy degree is popularly known as B–Pharma in India. It is a four-year program with both annual and semester schemes available. To be eligible, one must pass with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 (or an equivalent examination) with biology or biotechnology as one of the subjects.
What Is Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma.D Course ?
- Pharma.D course is a Professional Pharmacy doctoral programme of 6 yrs duration after 10+2 (science academic stream) which includes 5yrs of academic study + 1 year of internship or residency. 2.
- A Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharma.D.; New Latin Pharmacy Doctor) is a professional doctorate in pharmacy. In some countries, it is a first professional degree, and a prerequisite for licensing to practice the profession of pharmacy.
- Pharma.D course introduced by the Government of India and Pharmacy Council of India in 2008. The Pharma.D program is a pre-PhD, post-graduate professional doctorate of 6 years.
- It was introduced to improve clinical pharmacy services in India and it is the only pharmacy service which is in direct contact with patient health care system.
- The first batch of Pharma.D post baccalaureate students graduated in August 2011 and 1st regular batch graduated in June 2014.
- The Pharma.D degree requires five years of classroom and hospital based didactic study (two years didactic post-baccalaureate course), followed by one year of internship training in addition to ongoing practicals and research project.
- With reference to Clarification on Pharm.D qualification, it is clarified to all universities that Pharm.D is a post graduate degree and passing students can directly register for Ph.D From 2012.
What Is Eligibility Of Pharma.D ?
- Eligibility Criteria for Pharma. D. Admissions 2020. Minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before 31st December 2019. Pass in Plus two examination with 50% in Physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology.
What Is Pharmacy ?
- is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
- The scope of pharmacy practice includes more traditional roles such as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also includes more modern services related to health care, including clinical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, and providing drug information. Pharmacists, therefore, are the experts on drug therapy and are the primary health professionals who optimize use of medication for the benefit of the patients.
The field of pharmacy can generally be divided into three primary disciplines
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmacy Practice
- The boundaries between these disciplines and with other sciences, such as biochemistry, are not always clear-cut. Often, collaborative teams from various disciplines (pharmacists and other scientists) work together toward the introduction of new therapeutics and methods for patient care. However, pharmacy is not a basic or biomedical science in its typical form. Medicinal chemistry is also a distinct branch of synthetic chemistry combining pharmacology, organic chemistry, and chemical biology.
- Pharmacology is sometimes considered as the 4th discipline of pharmacy. Although pharmacology is essential to the study of pharmacy, it is not specific to pharmacy. Both disciplines are distinct. Those who wish to practice both pharmacy (patient oriented) and pharmacology (a biomedical science requiring the scientific method) receive separate training and degrees unique to either discipline.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
- Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
- Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.