- Address | National Highway 95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab 140413 , India
- Founded In | 2012
- Moto | Discover. Learn. Empower
- College Type | Private University
- Approved By | AICTE New Delhi | UGC | AIU
University Institute of Management | UIM | Mohali
- It is an Indian institute for higher education established under ‘The Chandigarh University Act’ and is recognized by UGC. Located in Greater Mohali, Punjab, CU is the largest university near Chandigarh with more than 30,000 students from across India and 30 countries. Before becoming private university it was a private college ‘Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Gharuan’ affiliated to Punjab Technical University.
- A degree in Management gives students a broad foundation in topics relating to business, finance, economics and marketing. Management is one of the highly job oriented career field. A management degree in hand gives you an instant advantage to establish yourself among the competition. It has various disciplines & specializations and has opportunity for global employment; you can take your business skills just about, wherever you want.
- Management Studies
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Legal Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communication Program
Management Studies at Chandigarh University
- University School of Business | USB the flagship Institute of Chandigarh University, helps you get plugged into the business world. Recognized as one of the best B-schools of the region, it has earned international recognition for its innovative approaches and experiential learning. At USB, we are cultivating a new breed of business school graduate; principled, performance-ready professionals mentored by corporate leaders who further deliver outstanding results through their hard work and integrity.
Bachelor of Business Administration | BBA
- BBA- Advertising & Marketing
- BBA- Banking & Finance
- BBA- Insurance & Risk Management
- BBA- Tourism & Event Management
Master of Business Administration | MBA
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MBA in Retail and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Executive
- Eligibility | Minimum 55% Marks in Bachelor Degree from a UGC recognised University or equivalent. In addition, there will be screening on the basis of GD and PI. 5% relaxation shall be permissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ State OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Women category.
- Legal studies is an interdisciplinary program that is designed for students who wish to use the methods and perspectives of various academic disciplines to study legal issues and to use the conceptual framework of the law to illuminate empirical and theoretical concerns in the various disciplines.
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A. LL.B) – Integrated
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
- Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Law (B.Com. LL.B) – Integrated
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Law (B.B.A. LL.B) – Integrated
- Master of Law (LL.M)
Legal Studies at Chandigarh University
- University School of Legal Studies is one of the best Institute of Legal studies in Punjab and North India with a unique balance of tradition and modernity. Our mission is to furnish the students with the skills to understand and diagnose the complexities of various legal and other inter-disciplinary issues and contrive solutions to these problems through analysis and reasoning. Students of University School of Legal Studies are trained in spirit of the fundamental laws, procedures of procedural laws, techniques of client counseling and skills in legal and social sciences research.
- Chandigarh University (CU) Punjab has a fully effective Placement programs that acts as bridge between the legal profession and students. Our placement programs works regularly to generate placement and training opportunities for the students.
Journalism and Mass Communication Program
- At the University Institute of Media studies in Chandigarh University the primary objective is to create talented individuals who are industry ready as soon as they pass out from the University. In order to achieve this, the curriculum has been designed in a manner which provides maximum ‘hands on’ training to students. Our emphasis is to create an ambience in which the student enjoys the learning experience thereby enabling the student to discover his or her true calling. Our state of the art infrastructure and dedicated faculty ensure quality education for all our students.
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism + Mass Communication)
- Masters of Arts (Journalism + Mass Communication)
Tourism and Hospitality Management
- The University Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management (UITHM) is one of the region’s finest hospitality institutes and is establishing new benchmarks of excellence in hospitality education in India. UITHM is home to best-in class professionals, hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow who are groomed in accord with the latest trends in the sector with highly specialized learning facilitators and state-of-the-art facilities.
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Sc. Hotel & Hospitality Management (HHM)
- B.Sc. Airlines & Airport Management
- B.Sc. Resort & Event Management
- B.Sc. Travel & Tourism Management
- B.Sc. Restaurant & Catering Management
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Science Hotel & Hospitality Management (HHM)
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Awarded as “University with Best Placements”, Chandigarh University has seen a colossal increase of 60% in the number of corporates visiting the campus and an immense growth in the packages offered.
Chandigarh University students have multiple offers in top corporates and the trend of growth in the packages – Rs. 24 LPA for Batch 2014 (Engineering) has touched a new benchmark of – Rs. 31 LPA for Batch 2017 (Engineering). Management and Hospitality has also seen a upward trend with package of Rs. 14 LPA and Rs. 12 LPA respectively.
Top Recruiters Batch 2017-(All Streams)
- Amazon, Microsoft, SAP Labs, VMWare, HP, Deloitte, Cognizant, Sapient, Hitachi, Practo Technologies, Flipkart, Gwynniebee India, Zomato.Com, L& T, TAFE, John Deere, Schindler, Deepak Nitrate, Mindtree, Ernst & Young, Grail Research, Zycus, Taj, Oberoi, Hyatt, Vistara, Jet Airways, TGIF
Highest Placement year wise
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different