- Address | Kurnool Road, R.T Nagar, Penchikalapadu, Andhra Pradesh 518463
- Year of Establishment | 2014 |Dated 02/07/2014 | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada
- Entrance Test Required | NEET
- MCI status | Permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- Since the college’s inception in 2014, the college has steadfastly adhered to its commitment to improve the healthcare system in Andhra Pradesh State by providing access to a range of medical courses delivered by Dr. NTR HEALTH University in India.
- Nestled within the tranquil surroundings of Kurnool City at K. NAGALAPURAM ka, the 100-acre VISWABHARATHI MEDICAL COLLEGE campus is ideally situated close to town, and is a shining example of what modern campuses need to be. Balancing excellent academic facilities with equally important recreational avenues for students and staff, the campus has advanced classrooms and laboratories, A fully equipped sports hall and gymnasium.
- VISWABHARATHI MEDICAL COLLEGE is committed to providing a curriculum which offers diverse learning opportunities. Students develop a broad range of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to practice medicine. A well-planned, highly effective curriculum taught by dedicated faculty members placing emphasis on the correlation between basic science and clinical science training. At VISWABHARATHI MEDICAL COLLEGE. The commitment to excellence is our Hallmark.
- Team Work
- Humane Touch
- Execution with Passion
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.