- Address | Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College, IUDP Layout, Chitradurga, Karnataka 577501
- Year of Establishment | 1983 | Chitradurga | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- BAMS Admission Contact | 9620557598 7411718005
- Amrutha Ayaurvedic Medical College, Chitradurga, sponsored by Sri Devaraj Urs Vidhya Samsthe, Chitardurga, was started during 1996-97. The College has its own hospital; it is having both OPD and IPD sections. The institution shall not lag behind in providing the minimum basic study facilities such as teaching staff, labs, and herbarium. However all care shall be taken to strengthen the infrastructure each year to keep the reputation of the Institution.
- The Institute of Ayurvedic Medical College, which is dedicated to the achievement of excellence in both Ayurvedic education and Research. The Aim of the Institution is to provide a complete instruction on all aspects of the imparting of the academic site of the course. We intend providing a good library facility for up-to-date knowledge of the Indian Medicine. Academically known dignitaries shall visit the college of science to counsel the college for its improvements. Experienced and effective teaching staff shall be specialty of the college.
BAMS | Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Duration | 5 1/2 years
- No. Of Seats | 60
- Medium of instruction | English
- Age limit | Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure | Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
Eligibility for admission
- Eligibility | A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- An applicant should have passed Pre-University exam with English as one of the languages and biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate of the subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry)
- Applicants who have passed B.Sc. (CBZ) with an additional Physics paper and secured at least 50% marks in the aggregate are also eligible for admission.
- For SC/ST (Karnataka Category), the minimum percentage of marks required for admission is 40%.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
M.D Ayurveda | Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda
- College Offer Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda In 14 Courses
- Eligibility | B.A.M.S. passed from the recognized university with 50% in aggregate and 50% in particular subject. Internship completion certificate and recognition and registration Certificate from the state registration Board.
- Duration | 3 years
- First year Synopsis and preliminary examination with 2 papers, Two year Dissertation work, Third year examination with four papers.
Course Offered In MD Ayurveda
- Rasa Shastra
- Dravya Guna
- Roga Vijnan
- Agad Tantra
- Swastha Vritta
- Prasooti Tantra
- Koumar Brutty
- Kaya Chikitsa
- Shally Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598