- Address | 258, 5th Main, 2nd Cross Rd, Ist Phase, 6th phase 1st stage, Manjunath Nagar, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
- Establishment | 1986
- Total Course Offered By Institution | 45 Courses
- Approved by | UGC, AICTE, INC
- Course Offered | B.Com+LLB | B.Sc | MSW | Nutrition & Dietetics | Public Health Administration.
- Goutham College is situated in Bangalore in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1986, it is accredited from UGC, AICTE, INC and it is affiliated to Bangalore University. GC, Bangalore offers 45 courses across 14 streams namely Commerce and Banking, Paramedical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Education, IT, Science, Medical, Management, Physical Education, Arts, Law, Engineering, Vocational and across 21 degrees like BSc, BA, LLB, B.Com+LLB, BPT. GC campus is spread over 1 Acres.
Post Certificate Diploma Courses | In Correspondence
- BPost Certificate Diploma in Hospital Administration
- Post Certificate Diploma in Nursing Administration
- Post Certificate Diploma in Public Health Administration.
- Post Certificate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
Master In Social Work | MSW
- Master in Social Work or simply MSW is a 2 year specialized postgraduate course, consisting of macro and micro-aspects of professional social work practices in community, hospitals, schools and other fields of social services.
- Duration | 2 Years
- Completed Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) from a recognized college with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students from Humanities/Social Science/Science/Management and other backgrounds are also eligible for the MSW course if they have scored a minimum of 50% from a recognized college or institute.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- B.Sc., also known as Bachelor of Science, is one of the most popular courses amongst science and research enthusiasts. It is a very diverse programme with various specialisations that students can choose depending on their area of interest. Bachelor of Science is the most basic programme for students who want to become scientists or take up research as a full-fledged career.
- The duration of the course is 3 years and the curriculum comprises various subjects related to the field of study that the student has opted for. The curriculum of B.Sc. comprises theory as well as practical knowledge enabling the student to get an all-round science education.
- B.Sc. in Neurophysiology Technology
- B.Sc Immunology
- Basic B.Sc.Nursing(BSc.N)
- B.Sc Imaging technology
- Imaging Technology(B.Sc.I.T)
- Medical Laboratory Technology(B.Sc.M.L.T)
Duration | 3 Years
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualification Required | 10+2 (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics & Biology)
- Minimum Marks Required (Aggregate) | 50% The minimum aggregate may vary from college to college. Securing the minimum aggregate does not guarantee admission, it is just a qualifying criteria.
M.Sc Courses Offered
- Psychology, M.Sc. (Psy)
- Nursing (M.Sc – N)
- Physotheraphy (MPT)
Vocational Courses (Recognized by National Institute Of Open Schooling)
- Diploma In Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Radiography (DRT).
- Certificate Course in Community Health (CCH)
- Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY)
College Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Update
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.