- Address | # 33/2, Thirumenahalli, Hegde Nagar,Jakkur Post, Yelahanka Hobli,Bangalore – 560 064.
- Establishment | 2003 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Management | Trust College Type | Private
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore | RGUHS
- Approved By | AICTE | Govt. of Karnataka | Approved by P.C.I.,New Delhi| Affiliated to Bangalore University
- Karnataka Education Trust was founded in the year 2003 with the virtuous objective of bringing educational institutions in various fields.
- All the career concerned potential youth to the dynamic & vibrant academic world of Karnataka group of Institutions to experience the environment that emphasizes on interaction, innovation & interdisciplinary approach to education.
- Karnataka Education Trust was founded in the year 2003 with the virtuous objective of brining educational institutions in various fields.
- Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma. D
- Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma
- Diploma in Pharmacy | D. Pharma
Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma D
- Institution is tied up with MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital for the Pharm.D course which is a super specialty tertiary care hospital with all the modern infrastructure and equipment to support the Pharm.D course. Our institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Annual Intake | 30 Seats
- Commencement of session | August / September
- Duration | 6 years (5 years study and 1year of internship in hospital)
- Eligibility | Pass in 12th Std / PUC / PDC / H.Sc / Intermediate with Physics
- Age | 17 yrs and above on 31st December of the year of admission
Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Annual Intake | 100 seats
- Age | 17 years and above
- Duration | 4 years
- Commencement of session | August
- Eligibility | Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following – Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 40% marks (35% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and can be admitted directly to II Year.
Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma
- Commencement of session | August
- Duration | 2 years (12 + 12 months)
A choice of 7 disciplines are available at present, the areas are as follows:
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacy Practice
- Eligibility | A candidate should have passed B.Pharm degree examination of RGUHS or B.Pharm examination of any recognized Indian University as established by law in India or should have completed any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS University or Pharmacy Council of India,(PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A I.C.T.E,) for this purpose and should have secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualifying examination. Then s/he shall be eligible for admission to the M.Pharm course.For SC / ST / Category-I (Karnataka) candidates must have a degree in B.Pharma.
Diploma in Pharmacy | D. Pharm
- Duration : 2 years + practical training of 500 hours spread over a period of not less than 3 months in a Govt. Hospital/Pharmacy, which is recognized by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Commencement of session : August
- A pass in any of the following exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics
- PUC / 10 + 2 / PDC / Intermediate / Higher Sec. exam in Science
- Vocational course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics conducted by Government of Kerala only.
- Age : 17 years and above
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.