- Establishment | 2005 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Management | Trust
- Address |Raja Reddy Layout, Heseraghatta Main Road, Chikkabanavara, Bangalore – 560 090
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore | RGUHS
- Course Offered | Diploma | B.Pharmacy | M.Pharmacy | Doctor of Pharmacy
- Approved By : AICTE | Govt. of Karnataka | Approved by P.C.I.,New Delhi
- Established in 2005 by PKM Education Trust(R), to foster Para-medical education, R.R. College of Pharmacy in Bangalore provide just that right combination for the benefit of its students which keeps it at a level above the rest. The Academy has since its inception built a formidable name in the fields of Para-medical sciences. With an experienced faculty member, the institution is a door to all those who aspire for a bright future in the fields of pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma
- Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma D
Bachelor of Pharmacy | B.Pharma
- Duration : 4 years
- Age : 17 years and above
- Intake : 100 seats
- session : August
- Eligibility : Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following – Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 40% marks (35% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and can be admitted directly to II Year.
Master of Pharmacy | M.Pharma
- session | August
- Duration | 2 years
- Specializations | A choice of 2 disciplines are available at present, the areas are as follows:
- M.Pharm – Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
- M.Pharm – Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacognosy)
- Eligibility | A candidate should have passed B.Pharm degree examination of RGUHS or B.Pharm examination of any recognized Indian University as established by law in India or should have completed any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS University or Pharmacy Council of India,(PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A I.C.T.E,) for this purpose and should have secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualifying examination. Then s/he shall be eligible for admission to the M.Pharm course.For SC / ST / Category-I (Karnataka) candidates must have a degree in B.Pharm.
Doctor of Pharmacy | Pharma.D
- Intake | 30
- Duration | 6 yrs
- Commencement of session | July
- Job Opportunity | Clinical Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical research associates, Academician ETC.. in India and abroad.
- Approval of institution conducting the course of study | Institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Eligibility | Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University established by law in India with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subject – Mathematics or Biology or P.C.M.B. Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. The candidates shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics individually also.
- Candidates who have passed D.Pharm course from institutions approved by Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are only eligible to be admitted to first year Pharma.D course.
Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate | Pharm D – PB
- institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. Our institution is tied up with MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital for the Pharm.D course which is a super specialty tertiary care hospital with all the modern infrastructure and equipment to support the Pharm.D course (Post Baccalaureate).
- Commencement of Session | August
- Duration | 3 years (two years of study and one year internship or residency)
- Phase I – consisting of First and Second academic year.
- Phase II – consisting of internship or residency training during third year involving posting in specialty units. It is a phase of training wherein a student is exposed to actual pharmacy practice or clinical pharmacy services, and acquires skill under supervision so that he or she may become capable of functioning independently.
Diploma in Pharmacy | D.Pharma
- Intake | 60
- Duration | 2 years plus practical training of 500 hours spread over a period of not less than 3 months in Govt. Hospital/Pharmacy, Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Age | 17 years and above
- Commencement of session | July
- Eligibility | A pass in any of the following exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics PUC / 10 + 2 / PDC / Intermediate/ Higher Sec. exam in Science
* PDU in vocational course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics conducted by Government of Kerala only
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.