- Address | NH 18, Kurnool Dist., Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh 518001
- Year of Establishment | 2005
- Affiliated University | NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- Infrastructure – Teaching Hospital The Medical College has its own hospital, i.e. Santhiram General Hospital. It has a total of 690 beds. All are free and teaching beds. Hospital block is separate from college and 400 metres from College building.
- Santhiram Medical College is situated in Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from Medical Council of India (MCI) and it is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences. SRMC, Kurnool offers 20 courses across 4 streams namely Medical, Paramedical, Pharmacy, Science and across 3 degrees like MBBS, MD, MS (Surgery).Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
- Intake Seats | 47
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
MD – Anaesthesiology 3
MD – Bio-Chemistry 2
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2
MD – General Medicine 7
MD – Microbiology 2
MD – Paediatrics 2
MD – Pharmacology 1
MD – Physiology 2
MD – Psychiatry 2
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 2
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 2
MD/MS – Anatomy 1
MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology 3
MD/MS – Ophthalmology 5
MS – ENT 1
MS – General Surgery 4
MS – Orthopaedics 2
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.