- Address | Heggeri, Hubballi, Karnataka 580024
- Year of Establishment | 1954
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
- The HASSs AMV is one among the oldest and unique institution thriving in the vicinity of Hubli. The college is premises is very well connected with road, rail and air links. Since, last 57 years we are committed to provide quality health care to the society and unmatchable education to the young Ayurveda enthusiasts. The college is working and carrying forward the vision and mission of its founders and patrons. The college was committed to fulfill its promises in the past, and will be doing the same in future as well.
- Laboratory | A well equipped laboratory is attached to the hospital, functioning all 7 days a week. We provide accurate investigations at a nominal and affordable cost. Apart from regular Laboratory investigations we have the facility for X ray and ECG.
- Operation Theatre | A well equipped OT is functioning for the various surgeries.
- Hostel | Separate hostel facilities are available for girls and boys. Under able in charge wardens and due security we give emphasis on decipline.
- Mess | Functioning mess provides quality food at nominal and affordable rates.
- Hospital facilities | OPDs Various OPDs of different specialties gives there services to the attending patients under the expert hands of qualified doctors and specialists.
IPD 120 bed hospital with general and special wards provides total care to the In patients. Handled by able staff including nurses and therapists, we give complete and holistic health care.
BAMS | Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Duration | 5 1/2 years
- No. Of Seats | 50
- Medium of instruction | English
- Eligibility | A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit | Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure | Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
M.D Ayurveda | Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda
- Eligibility | B.A.M.S. passed from the recognized university with 50% in aggregate and 50% in particular subject. Internship completion certificate and recognition and registration Certificate from the state registration Board.
- Duration | 3 years
- First year Synopsis and preliminary examination with 2 papers, Two year Dissertation work, Third year examination with four papers.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598