- Year of Establishment | 1992
- State | karnataka
- Address | Smt. Sushila Devi Nagur Colony, College Road, Bijapur, Karnataka – 586101
- Name of Ayurveda College | Dr. BNM Rural Ayurved College & Hospital, Bijapur
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College type | Private Un-aided
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Duration | 5 1/2 years
- No. Of Seats | 60
- Medium of instruction | English
- Eligibility | Students must have passed the 2 year PUC Examination of the PUC Education Board Bangalore or any other Examination recognized as equivalent to with English as one of the language and Physics, Chemistry, Biology as optional subjects with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate of the relevant science subjects (P.C.B.) of the Second Year PUC Examination. The students who have passed the B.Sc. Part I Degree Examination from the recognized university or any other equivalent Exam with C.B.Z. 50% marks of aggregate or eligible to first B.A.M.S. However in case of students belongs to SC/ST the minimum requirement in percentage of marks for admission to first B.A.M.S. Course is 40% in P.C.B. for Karnataka Students..
- Age limit | Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure | Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
M.D Ayurveda | Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda
- Eligibility | B.A.M.S. passed from the recognized university with 50% in aggregate and 50% in particular subject. Internship completion certificate and recognition and registration Certificate from the state registration Board.
- Duration | 3 years
- First year Synopsis and preliminary examination with 2 papers, Two year Dissertation work, Third year examination with four papers.
Seat Matrix | Course Offered
- AYURVED SINDDHANT AND DARSHANA
- DRAVYA GUNA
ABOUT HOSPITALThe College is having its own Hospital with 200 beds in a spacious building within the municipal limit area for proper Clinical teaching & training to the students of B.A.M.S. & M.D. Degrees & to render medical services to the patients of Bijapur City and near by Villages.
Hospital is also having out patient departments (O.P.D.) within well qualified Physicians. Some reputed private Hospital and Maternity Homes and Government Ayurvedic Hospital are attached to the institution to provide clinical facilities.
It offers the Panchakarma procedure like Vamanam, Virechanam, Basti, Raktamoksha, Shira dhara along with different Snehana, Swedana vidhis. It has a good separate Minor O.T. Major O.T., Labor room, Laboratory, Ayurvedic Medical Shop, Ambulance, good nursing staff.
In order to have a basic knowledge of comparative study of Ayurvedic & Modern health science all the above mentioned Hospitals are providing facilities like; Kaya Chikitsa (Medicine) Rejuvenation and Sexual libido, Shalya (Surgery), Shalakya (E.N.T.), Prasooti & Stree Roga Vignyan (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), Yoga & Nature Cure also.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598