Re-accredited by NAAC with a CGPA of 3.62 on a four point scale at ‘A’ Grade
- Address | Chintareddy Palem, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524003
- Year of Establishment | 2000
- Affiliated University | NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 150 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 150 to 250 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17
- Narayana Medical College is an institution of higher learning, with a triple mission of education, service, and research. In addition to offering degrees in medicine, the college provides an environment for learning and discovery through education of healthcare professionals and research in health science and comprehensive healthcare.
- Dr. P. Narayana is a multifaceted personality with the sole aim of providing high-tech health care facilities to the people of Nellore and its environs. It is his endeavor to provide the most modern medical education and establish Medical Institutions and teaching hospitals, which will be upgraded to the Deemed University status. Narayana Medical Institutions, established in Nellore are the dream projects of Dr. P. Narayana, a high profile academician and visionary with a mission. Today they are one among the rapidly developing Medical Educational Institutions in the country offering diversified professional and job-oriented courses.
- Committed to fulfilling its responsibilities, it is College’s mission to educate students to become caring, compassionate, ethical and proficient health care professionals ; To conduct research in the health sciences, advancing knowledge and encouraging new response to health care needs; To provide excellence in patient care, in an environment that is respectful of others, adaptive to change, accountable for outcomes and attentive to the needs of the under privileged members of the society.
- Intake Seats | 250
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Intake Seats | 145
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
The post graduate specializations of 145 seats of 44 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
|PG Sanctioned Intake|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases|
|DM – Cardiology|
|DM – Endocrinology|
|DM – Gastroenterology|
|DM – Nephrology|
|DM – Neurology|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery|
|M.Ch – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery|
|MD (Emergency Medicine)|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Hospital Administration|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.