- Address | NH 219, Chitoor District, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh 517425
- Year of Establishment |2001
- Affiliated University | NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized
- The P.E.S. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (PESIMSR) is the first and only medical college in the town of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2002. It was inaugurated by the then President Mr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam and Chief Minister Mr. N. Chandrababu Naidu.It is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. The medical college is run by the Peoples Education Society. The college has been approved by the Medical Council of India.
- PESIMSR, Kuppam, established on 11th of September 2001, is the brainchild of our Founder Chairman, Dr. M.R.Doreswamy. It was his dream to put up a medical college & Hospital with modern facilities to cater for the rural population. This is the most modern medical college in the Rayalaseema Districts of Andhra Pradesh, Providing education to the budding Doctors and State of the art medical health care to the local population, and also to those from bordering districts of Tamil Nadu & Karnataka. PESIMSR, Kuppam is a permanent recognized Medical College by MCI & Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family welfare for both UG & UG courses.
- PESIMSR is a well established Medical College with an attached 750 Bed Hospital containing state-of-the-art facilities providing wonderful work experience and training opportunities.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
- Intake Seats | 72
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake 2019-2020
The post graduate specializations of 70 seats of 27 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Sanctioned Intake
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
|MD (Emergency Medicine)|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
- Description | India, the world’s biggest democracy, ranks eleventh in the world in terms of the size of its economy with the GNP equivalent to US$471 billion, but ranks 162nd in the world in terms of GNP per capita (US$460).
- India is now going through an epidemiological transition, where infectious diseases are receding as causes of adult morbidity and mortality, whereas non-infectious diseases are assuming menacing proportions. The risk factors associated with changing lifestyle have increased the mortality rate because of coronary heart diseases, diabetes, hypertension and neurological disorders.
- The World Bank Health Sectoral Priority Review has projected a doubling of cardio-vascular disease mortality rate in India between 1985 and 2015: Truly, a challenge of the new millennium. Certainly, an opportunity for those who desire for societal well-being.PES Institute of Medical Sciences & Research is the right step in this direction that reflects the care, concern and commitment of the PES GROUP for the societal well-being.
Admission Procedure M.B.B.S
- The candidate should have passed two years Intermediate Education conducted by the Board of Intermediate studies, Hyderabad, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent to it by NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- The candidate should have secured not less than 50% of the total marks in science subjects taken together at the qualifying examination. Proficiency in English is essential.
- The candidate should have completed 17 year of age at the time of admission.
- The college is affiliated to the NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and is recognized by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi. The M.B.B.S course is governed by the regulations of the NTR University of Health Sciences.The Primary process used to evaluate this program and academic progress of the student includes internal assessment, annual examinations – both theory & practical with viva – and certification of program completion.
- Every student shall undergo a period of certified study extending over four and a half academic years divided into 9 semesters, (of 6 months each) from the date of commencement of the study for the subjects comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion and followed by one year compulsory rotating internship.
- Progress Assessment | The academic progress of the students is assessed through regular internal assessments and examinations in theory, practical and clinical at the end of every semester. The successful students have to compulsorily undertake one year rotating internship in various departments before they are registered as qualified physicians.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.