- Year of Establishment | 1999
- Address | 54 / 2 Ramaagondanahalli, Yelahanka Bangalore 560064, Bangalore , State : karnataka
- Management | Trust
- Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Department of AYUSH
- College type | Private Un-aided
- Course Offered | BAMS
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Approved By : Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi | Government of Karnataka
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 7707055155
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College,Hospital and Research Centre (RAMC) is sponsored and managed by Sri Balaji Education Trust. Started under the guidance of experienced,highly qualified expert team of Ayurvedic Doctors with an idea of developing the institute to International standards and establish model Ayurvedic institute and Research centre.
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 1999. The college is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi, Dept. of Ayush, Government of India, New Delhi, Government of Karnataka and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The College is situated within the City limits, 16 km from the City Railway Station and Bus Stand. The students are taught by experts in the field of Ayurveda. The Audio visual equipments like LCD & OHP projectors are used extensively for a better understanding of the subject.
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BAMS Intake 2021 | 60 Seats
- Category : Ayurvedic Medicine
- Degree: BAMS
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Medium of instruction : English
- Eligibility : A pass in HSC/equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed by the Govt of Karnataka.
- Age limit : Should have completed 17 yrs. at the time of admission.
- Admission procedure : Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test to be conducted by the college.
M.D | Ayurveda Vachaspathi | MD/MS | 25 Seats
|MD Ayurveda Intake 2021||Seats|
|MD Dravyaguna Vijnana||5|
|MD Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana|
|MS Shalya Samanya|
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital & Research centre was started in 1999.Institute is determined to impart training to students in basic principles & philosophy of Ayurveda,integrating the modern scientific advances for providing better hospital care to the masses & the society as a whole.
- Training involves advanced academics & extracurricular activates to make them best physicians and responsible citizens The college is located within the city limits, 3 Kms from Yelahanaka railway station and Bus Stand,in serene atmosphere which is very conducive for studies.
- The campus has well stocked library ,reading room &indoor auditorium. A herbal garden with more than 250 medicinal plant is available for demonstration. The College has a collection of over 200 wet specimens of rare plants in the pharmacology museum. The College has ample space for administrative office,class rooms, teaching and clinical departments, dissection theatre,labotory,museum,practical hall and student rest room.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2021 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598