- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address| Shree Devi Education Trust ,MG Road, Mangalore-575003 Karnataka, India
- Founded In | 2006
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU | NBA| NAAC
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA | MBA
- College Type | Private Co Educational Institute
- The Shree Devi Education Trust prides itself on being a strong base for numerous professional colleges catering to streams ranging from Engineering and Management to Fashion Designing and Physiotherapy Shree Devi Education Trust, established in the year 1992, started Shree Devi Institute of Technology, Kenjar, Mangalore, affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi in the year 2006.
- SDIT offers opportunities to students to pursue Management (MBA), Computer studies (MCA) , Engineering (BE, M.Tech.) and Research (Ph. D.) in an ambience of natural beauty.The modern buildings house excellent state-ofthe- art laboratories and instructional facilities relevant to the course of study. Well-qualified staff augments infrastructural resources for the overall benefit of the students.
Undergraduate B.E/B.Tech Course Offered
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Duration | 4 Years (8 semester)
- Admission Mode | CET & Management Quota
- Eligibility Criteria | The applicant should have passed the Karnataka 2nd PUC/12th standard or equivalent examinations with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/CS/Electronics as optional subjects and should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
M.Tech | Master of Technology with specializations
- M.Tech Construction Technology
- M.Tech Digital Electronics & Technology
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility M.Tech | Option-1: A candidate with valid GATE score.
- Option-2: For full time M.Tech : A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in B.E. taken together in all the subjects for all the years in eligible for admission to M.Tech Programme. 45% of marks in case of SC,ST and Category-I candidates.Admission to M.Tech Programme is through Karnataka PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA).
Postgraduate Course Offered
Master of Business Administration | M.B.A
- MBA programs open new career opportunities and provide for personal development. An MBA is considered to be a quick passport to success in the increasingly competitive corporate world.
- The MBA program at SDIT stresses on managerial aspects of accounting, finance, marketing and management. Case studies are incorporated into the syllabus to prepare students for managerial positions in small businesses as well as multinational companies. Transforming graduates into visionary individuals is the goal of the program.
- Duration | 2 Years
- Admission to the first year of the MBA Course will be open to students who have passed the university graduation Examination conducted by any University Board or any other examinations recognised by the University or equivalent thereto, with a minimum 50% aggregate in arts, Commerce or Science.
- Selection Of the candidates will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in an entrance test.
Master of Computer Applications | M.C.A
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA) at Shree Devi Institute of technology is a course exclusively designed to meet the IT requirements of IT trained students for various organisations. it is a professional course that grooms the students for a successful career in the IT Industry.
- The course emphasizes on planning, designing and building of complex commercial application software and system software. A three year’s full-time MCA includes a project (industrial training), interactive classes, national seminars and other activities.
- Duration | 3 Years
- Admission to the first year of the MCA Course will be open to students who have passed the university board or any other examination recognized by the university or equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% aggregate in arts, commerce or science with mathematics or statistics or computer science or computer programing or computer application or business mathimatics or business statistics as one option or elective.
In Campus Facilities
- In Campus Boys Hostel
- In Campus Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Branch wise Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Computer Science Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Architecture College Bangalore | B.Arch Admission 2020
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top Biotechnology Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Biomedical Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mechatronics Engineering College Bangalore 2020
- Top Automobile/Automotive Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Civil Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Marine Engineering College India
- Top Textile Technology Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Petroleum Engineering College Bangalore
- Top Mining Engineering College Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.